Indiaana Man Arrested with "Assault Weapon" in NJ airport.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    sounds like just a rookie mistake... sucks for him that he is going to get a pounding.

ive flown several times (granted it was between indy and denver) with weapons in a hard case. first time i went in there with the stuff, i expected to get at least some surprised looks that i had 2 ar15s, a shotgun and a handgun in a box at the airport. but everyone was always very chill, not scared of guns and very polite and courteous. they just asked me to make sure they were unloaded, and to sign a paper saying that. then there i am in the airport clearing chambers of pistols and rifles, ammo right there. ha

honestly if you know what to expect, but still ask tons of questions and make sure that everything is all a-o-k its really pretty easy to fly with firearms.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    sounds like just a rookie mistake... sucks for him that he is going to get a pounding.

ive flown several times (granted it was between indy and denver) with weapons in a hard case. first time i went in there with the stuff, i expected to get at least some surprised looks that i had 2 ar15s, a shotgun and a handgun in a box at the airport. but everyone was always very chill, not scared of guns and very polite and courteous. they just asked me to make sure they were unloaded, and to sign a paper saying that. then there i am in the airport clearing chambers of pistols and rifles, ammo right there. ha

honestly if you know what to expect, but still ask tons of questions and make sure that everything is all a-o-k its really pretty easy to fly with firearms.

A rookie mistake?! He tried to carry it onto the plane!* With magazines loaded.

* According to the article.

Top Bottom