• hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I lost my wallet back on December 15th.
    In it was all the CCards, cash, pictures, my LTCH
    I applied for my duplicate on December 17th.
    I received my duplicate card on February 12th.

Note, this was a duplicate not a full formal request for application.

I am supposing that you'll be in for a while longer - maybe the middle of March.

YMMV

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    When I applied for mine back back in August it took 22 weeks the old fashioned way and friend did l1 the same time and got hers in about a week. Suggestion is to do L1 not snail mail

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I applied today and go for fingerprinting tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. I am kind of confused on whether I go to local PD before or after fingerprinting.....but figure I will go before and see what happens.

Sierra117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lebanon
    My wife did her application online and finger prints around Xmas...still no permit today...they told her it would be awhile since the number of applications has risen dramatically.

Sierra117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lebanon
    I applied today and go for fingerprinting tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. I am kind of confused on whether I go to local PD before or after fingerprinting.....but figure I will go before and see what happens.

Go to the local pd after your finger printing with a money order.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Go to the local pd after your finger printing with a money order.

I'm thinking my local PD wanted cash. I would avoid the money order for the electronic filing because the check has to clear before they will process it.

Use a credit card online when you register to speed up the process. CC payments are instant and don't require a wait like the checks do.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Back in the day before i had a lifetime, whenever i would renew it would be like 55 out of 60 days, the bums, while my dad would get his in 30days or less. Apparently now a days they can take up to at least 90 days , my buddy is currently applying for one.

Shade Tree

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Across from the Corn Field
    I filed electronically on December 20--CC transactions, trip to the local PD, electronic fingerprints, the whole bit. Daily, I eagerly go the mailbox to see if my LTCH has arrived; None yet. This is 8 weeks now.

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I must have hit it just right. Done mine back in March 2012. Filed online, got a call from local PD, went down got printed. mailed it, got back in 3 weeks. But I would imagine they are swamped right now. God only knows how many first time handgun owners there are in IN now.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Printed and mailed Non-L1 Zionsville PD on October 26th. Still waiting. Clean record minus being a naturalised citizen.

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    I'm one of those noobs applying and jamming up the system. filed Jan 29th. Hopefully I get it before Christmas!!!!!

Sierra117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lebanon
    I'm thinking my local PD wanted cash. I would avoid the money order for the electronic filing because the check has to clear before they will process it.

Use a credit card online when you register to speed up the process. CC payments are instant and don't require a wait like the checks do.

some local PD's will accept cash, mine required a money order and i used my debit card for the L-1 filing process and the online registration. :yesway:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom