• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gearheadwilly

Plinker
    Feb 4, 2013
    I've been into indy trading post 10 or so times in the last 30 days and I'm very impressed with the selection of firearms given our current gun craze. And i know the guys behind the counter are burning the candle at both ends trying to keep up, but they still treat each costumer the same attention and advice that I've seen from them since my first visit when they opened. Thanks guys.

noone1569

Plinker
    Jan 16, 2010
    Been in there a few times over the last couple years, and it seems that no matter how busy the guys are, they are always willing to stop and answer a few questions. The customer service quality + selection, certainly will keep me coming back in, and of course the reasonably priced range.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Been in there a few times over the last couple years, and it seems that no matter how busy the guys are, they are always willing to stop and answer a few questions. The customer service quality + selection, certainly will keep me coming back in, and of course the reasonably priced range.

:+1:

So true.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks. It means a lot to know we are providing good service and we will continue to do so. Thanks and see you in the shop or on the range.

Top Bottom