• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Sawed off, hammered, double barrel with a cut down to pistol grip stock.

Yes, most crime guns are for effect and rarely shot, but they'd be in for quite a surprise if they did...

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5781835/

user42431-1479577815-media1
    There's no Ammo in the pic, so...

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Which is part of why I made mention of crime guns being rarely shot, they're sometimes not even loaded or are non-functional.
    Can't remember where exactly, but there was a Sheriff in Ohio who published data on crime guns his department seized. Fully half were either unloaded, broken, or loaded with the wrong ammo.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Jealous? Or do you have concern that needs to be presented? I, and others, have shot my SBS with zero problems.

I'd have no issue with yours. The one confiscated from the drug dealers with $538 on them? I have concerns...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    was it a damascus barrel? Otherwise I would have to look it over in person but to me from the photo I can't see why it would be a problem to shoot it other than it would be a bear to handle.

A damascus barrel is made by taking a strip of steel, heating it up and winding it around a long bar, using a hammer to "weld" it together. It is much cheaper to make back then. But the drawback is they aren't that strong.

It's like forge welding.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    I played little league baseball with this guy. Decent ball player. Went to school with him too. He was not what I would call a terrible dude then. He was in to weed and a little bit truant but I didn't really see this coming from him. Too bad.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I don't think I saw any type of gun charge for possessing an illegal firearm ?

Additionally, what are the odds either of these guys will actually spend any real time in prison ? My best guess is no. That's a completely uneducated guess but my inclination is that crooks like this are pretty much kicked back out on the street to start all over again. I hope my guess is wrong.

lstout

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 16, 2016
    NW Indy
    <sarcasm> We should probably consider banning all shotguns because drug dealers can figure out how to use a hacksaw to chop them up. </sarcasm>

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    <sarcasm> We should probably consider banning all shotguns because drug dealers can figure out how to use a hacksaw to chop them up. </sarcasm>

If you change the text color to purple, that's the "code" for sarcasm here.

Might want to wander over to the FAQs and read up on the nuances of INGO, as well as stop by the welcome forum and say hi.

Welcome!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Cool. I still have 3 Scattergun Tech guns (2 FBIs and a Border Patrol).

I am so old that it may be the largest collection of STs in existence.:D

Remember the old ST catalogue? Good times.

I worked for Metro Nashville PD when their shop was on the south side of downtown. I used to hang out in the shop and watch them work.

Top Bottom