• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    It doesn't matter if there is a difference between the two cases. Either a person is innocent until proven guilty or they aren't, whether they are accused of stealing a candy bar or murder.

If the alleged wife beater is found guilty or pleads guilty then he deserves everything that comes with that. Until then he is entitled to presumption of innocence just like anyone else should be.

IMHO there isn't much grey area here.

Legally, of course. Socially...OH HELL NO!!! Nick isn't shunned from his friends, at least I hope not. However, I don't know ANY officer who would be in the same room as an alleged wife beater and less so for one of this caliber.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ReSSurected….If indeed PulF is correct and you are in fact SnS the yes......we have some business you and I. And you know exactly where I live.
    I never hide.

If in this we are mistaken then no, I do not know you but am sure your fairly butt hurt from past experiences.

Get over that. Your assumptions could not be farther from the truth. You came in here with a chip om your shoulder and were temp banned due to the zero tolerance we have for this thread. I lifted that for my own reasons and it took you all of what.....10 minutes to show your ass again. So no, this is on you "bro"
    You try to be nice.....:dunno:

I read the e-mail you sent Tex.

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    He and I have personal unfinished business and he knows it.

I ran into him at Gamestop and he recognized me from a meet and eat. He was like "where's your gun?" I said I didn't have it on me and he put his hand on his gun and was like "give me your money." I walked right the **** out of there.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    ReSSurected….If indeed PulF is correct and you are in fact SnS the yes......we have some business you and I. And you know exactly where I live.
    I never hide.

If in this we are mistaken then no, I do not know you but am sure your fairly butt hurt from past experiences.

Get over that. Your assumptions could not be farter from the truth. You came in here with a chip om your shoulder and were temp banned due to the zero tolerance we have for this thread. I lifted that for my own reasons and it took you all of what.....10 minutes to show your ass again. So no, this is on you "bro"
    You try to be nice.....:dunno:

I read the e-mail you sent Tex.

XVPiRUz.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I ran into him at Gamestop and he recognized me from a meet and eat. He was like "where's your gun?" I said I didn't have it on me and he put his hand on his gun and was like "give me your money." I walked right the **** out of there.

He (SnS) has show. Himself to be off plumb on Way to any occasions.
    He hit me below the belt when I put redneck reject off the site.

Top Bottom