• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    And for the poster that said they didn't understand the "d***s out for Harambe" reference, it was from a Southpark episode. All the boys were showing their d***s in support of various societal issues.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    The news reports this morning are that the protests are funded and organized by an international Marxist organization. These are not people that love America and just have a disagreement on policy.

Exactly !
    If Hillary would have won the election it would be real deal protesters
    protesting for love of country not money.
    All I can say about that is its a really good thing
    that God intervened and the election turned out the way it did.:twocents:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    C'mon TT, you can't actually believe this. Sure there are a lot of people in LE, but t'aint that many. Not nearly enough to do what you're suggesting. It may have happened in places where they thought some shenanigans were going on, but definitely not universally.
    I do believe it and there's proof it's happened a lot. They've admitted to it. You really think the Feds (I'm not talking about local cops but they do have local cops on their "task forces") are gonna give up a freebie? A free chance to gather intell on gun owners? Hell no. I'm just so glad to have this 8 years of horror almost over.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good job IMPD for shutting that **** down! Protest peacefully all you want. Don't block the streets unless you have a permit to and don't try to hurt anyone else especially our cops.
    I'll gladly go to jail if I see one of these ****s burning a flag. Proudly. My first arrest record "stomping the **** out of a flag burning nazi hippie"

ill take the wrap

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Good job IMPD for shutting that **** down! Protest peacefully all you want. Don't block the streets unless you have a permit to and don't try to hurt anyone else especially our cops.
    I'll gladly go to jail if I see one of these ****s burning a flag. Proudly. My first arrest record "stomping the **** out of a flag burning nazi hippie"

ill take the wrap

It inspires passions, surely . And for a guy like you who's shed blood, I'm sure it get you white hot with anger.... however TT, that's not the way to do it. I would ask that you think, before doing anything rash.

Top Bottom