Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    Indy
    CHECK THAT OUT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! :D:D:D

Modern Firearms - Handguns - Bul Cherokee pistol

bul_cherokee_spec.jpg

That's awesome! Maybe i'll try to look for the holster this time at the Indy 1500. Hopefully i'll be able to find something that good for it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'd concentrate on finding mags. My 15rnder cost $35 direct from MR +$7 for shipping and tax. If you find any let me know! If someone ever buys my TRUCK I'll be there! If not I'll have to forgo this years last 1500. :(

vi3t1uv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    Indy
    I'd concentrate on finding mags. My 15rnder cost $35 direct from MR +$7 for shipping and tax. If you find any let me know! If someone ever buys my TRUCK I'll be there! If not I'll have to forgo this years last 1500. :(

Yea, i'll probably be there next week. Hopefully i can find some mag for a better price there. I don't know if Baby Eagle's mag will work for my pistol or not, hope it will.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, i'll probably be there next week. Hopefully i can find some mag for a better price there. I don't know if Baby Eagle's mag will work for my pistol or not, hope it will.

If you'd like, we could meet up and find out. I know the full-size mags will fit the compact Baby Eagle, they just stick out more. If yours is smaller like the Compact BDE, I'm sure the compact mags will fit. They look extremely identical, the indent on top, mag catch notches, and even the base plate all look the same. So if you want we can find out. PM me if you're interested.

vi3t1uv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    Indy
    If you'd like, we could meet up and find out. I know the full-size mags will fit the compact Baby Eagle, they just stick out more. If yours is smaller like the Compact BDE, I'm sure the compact mags will fit. They look extremely identical, the indent on top, mag catch notches, and even the base plate all look the same. So if you want we can find out. PM me if you're interested.

Okie, that sound like a good idea. I'll PM you sometimes before the weekend to see if we can meet up, or possible at the Indy 1500 if you be there. Thanks

Top Bottom