• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Looks cool, but the name sounds too much like Barack (Obama) for me to be comfortable...

Just kidding, I would like to see one in person. I wonder how it shoots. It looks a little "unorthodox," but hey, it might be a great performer!

EDIT: this was my 200th post! I am 1/5 the way to the 1000 post club!

vi3t1uv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    Indy
    Looks cool, but the name sounds too much like Barack (Obama) for me to be comfortable...

Just kidding, I would like to see one in person. I wonder how it shoots. It looks a little "unorthodox," but hey, it might be a great performer!

Yea, just picked one up from the show over the weekend, and can't wait to bring it to the range to try it out this Saturday. Just wondering if you guys owned one of these before to share some experiences with me, and don't know where i can get holster for this. Anyways, i'll post the result up here after i try it out :)

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    lower looks pretty sound(resembles the sw99/walther p99)

i know savage eagle on here has a baby eagle(made by imi)and he seems to be happy with it. if its imi the quality should be good. but you may be hard pressed to find anyone with one of those in paticular

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

If I was in the market for one, the irony might be enough to make me purchase this. Imagine the look on Hussein's face when he found out that people were buying a gun specifically because it sounded like his name. Probably try to sue Israel. Yeah, that'd go over well.

Blessings,
    B

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I've seen them at shows. I think XYZ Guns (spelling?) sells them, or did last year. The most unusual aspect is that they have two guide rods under the barrel. I can't remember the reason for that but it was supposed to be a good thing.

vi3t1uv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    Indy
    Yea, i went to the show last week and got this from an old guy. He's a private seller, not a dealer that's why i got the heck out of a deal. At first it was tagged for 475, but then he changed his mind and give me for $100 less than the price on the tag, lol.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    If I was in the market for one, the irony might be enough to make me purchase this. Imagine the look on Obama's face when he found out that people were buying a gun specifically because it sounded like his name. Probably try to sue Israel. Yeah, that'd go over well.

Blessings,
    B

There you go buddy, fixed it.

vi3t1uv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    Indy
    Woot woot, went to the range and :draw::ar15:. It was pretty good. You guys have any idea where i can get service parts, accessories for this?

Last edited:

jcohen017

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    I have one but have not shot it yet. I feel it may a little too big for my hands and was thinking of selling it for that reason. I also have a baby eagle 9mm in steel but also have not shot yet. I hope to try it out this weekend.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Interesting looking firearm. Have seen them in magazine photos, never in the flesh.

Finding a decent holster is a possible problem, but maybe not; evidently more people own one of these around here than I would have thought......

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That looks like a nice gun. I'm happy with my Baby Eagle. It's a 9mm semi-compact polymer Eagle and the only issues I've had with it so far is that it doesn't accept the 124gr Winchester. When compared to the 115gr, the 124gr has a slightly stubbier nose on the bullet. For some reason the shorter nose cone of the round won't chamber correctly. I have no problems with 115gr FMJ and Currently carry the Winchester JHP round which chambers and fires consistently with no problems.

That being said, you might try a box of the 115gr and then try a few 124gr rounds to see if the feed ramp has the same issues. Other than that it should be a well functioning tool!

As far as a holster, I use a nylon holster that resembles the Uncle Mike's brand. It was purchased originally for my S&W Sigma and I thought what the hell, we'll try it. It fits perfectly and does well for IWB. Open Carry is ok as long as you have a wide belt so it doesn't tilt back and forth. Also my holster has an elastic pocket for an extra mag that I slip a mag into. For not having a retention strap, the magazine holds in place very well even while running.

If this SP-21 is of the same quality as my Eagle I'm sure you're going to LOVE it! I can't wait to get my slide engraved! :D

The only thing I REALLY want to find for this is a threaded barrel. If you find anything along these lines let me know! :D :D :D

FWIW, that grip look a HELLUVA lot more comfy than my Eagle's grip! And I betcha 50 bucks it accepts the Baby Eagle mags!

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    CHECK THAT OUT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! :D:D:D

Modern Firearms - Handguns - Bul Cherokee pistol

bul_cherokee_spec.jpg

Top Bottom