• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Have you ever seen a child's balloon filled with...Boron? Of course not. Because you see, the government doesn't maintain any strategic reserve on that, right? So, just imagine what would happen if we did the same thing to Helium? It would be like the same, but only lighter.

250 some elements in the Periodic Table, including Puerto Rico, and the Necktie Party Republicans want to eliminate the last, endangered, element that enjoys Federal Protection. I just cannot see it.

I think I've made my point here. Now if you'll excuse me, Harold, Kumar and I are going to go find a White Castle.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I will refrain on commenting on his intellect so I won't be called racist.

Congressman Hank Johnson: 'Imagine a World Without Balloons' | Independent Journal Review

Intelligence and the lack thereof have nothing to do with skin color.

And yes, were I to call Hank Johnson a moronic, booger-eating, slack-jawed, mouth-breathing idiot, it would be an insult to moronic, booger-eating, slack-jawed, mouth-breathing idiots everywhere.

I made it about 15 seconds into that video before I just had to shake my head and turn it off so I didn't have any more brain cells die.

I'd say "unbelievable", but after the Guam thing.... nothing from him surprises me anymore, except the fact that he's been elected again and again. Well, that and the fact that he continues to manage to exchange carbon dioxide and oxygen.

Blessings,
    Bill

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    A world without balloons? No the horror, then the song 99 Luftballons would have no meaning and thus would so many things we take for granted fade away. :rolleyes:

Representative Hank Johnson is exactly how I see most of the members of the elected Democrats. Caught in some weird twisted fantasy world where is reason is lost. This is the kind of frivolous crap that becomes pork in congress.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ah, this is classic stuff!

I can only assume he's referring to the Strategic Helium Reserve (yes, there is one). There was an issue a few years ago when the gov was selling it's share of He and the markets got mixed up.

Can you believe he and Cynthia McKinney actually squared off in a election? How in the world did the third candidate get less than 10% of the vote? What is in the water in GA 4th district?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom