I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Rlmx, that is a gutsy move. Hit 50 posts then question the post count. I wonder what your post count will be tomorrow; 50+ or 30+?
    :popcorn:

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I have posts all the time but the last Quality Post I had, I got arrested for indecent exposure. :n00b:

So - You going to tell us what you're selling? :dunno:

barnstormer37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Re: 50 "quality" posts

I suppose if a "Plinker" would make the effort, he/she could get to 50 pretty fast. I see references to paying for membership in order to participate in the classiifieds, and notices about the requirement to notify the boss that you've paid. But I find it difficult to find how much and where to pay. Maybe I'm just not dilligent enough? Guess I'll just keep plinking away, eventually I'll gain seniority.

barnstormer37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Why do you want 50 posts?

Welcome by the way! :)

I had a PM, tried to reply, wasn't allowed. Seems like I should not be allowed to get PM's either if I can't respond.

By the way, I guess my thread got moved, eh? I tried to view it and it was gone, no notice. Had to go to my statistics to find it.

barnstormer37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Don't worry...probably only a week or less away from being able to list that AR for $2,000! Keep pluggin' along and thanks for playin'!

Well, I have two air rifles, a .45 caliber black powder rifle kit gun that I built about 35-40 years ago, a .22 Mossberg 350K that's probably older than most members. Shotguns are all gone. I just bought a Taurus 992 .22LR/.22WMR 9 shot revolver. That's all I got. Not lookin' to sell anything unless maybe you'd like the .45 black powder. I might even let it go for less than $2,000. I don't have all that much to add to this board, so, yeh, it'll take a while to get to 50. Meanwhile I'll just lurk.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I had a PM, tried to reply, wasn't allowed. Seems like I should not be allowed to get PM's either if I can't respond.

By the way, I guess my thread got moved, eh? I tried to view it and it was gone, no notice. Had to go to my statistics to find it.

Oh Ya - the old PM the Newbie with a question gag.

It just never gets old. He He He :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom