• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    hello everyone,im new here. i have things for sale but cant post them yet.nice to be a part of this forum.im trying to navigate through here. also what does bump mean.

this is nuts...has anyone else posts disappear? I went from 54 to 34

Welcome to both of you. Please understand the INGO is a gun community, not a gun for sale forum. If that is what you are looking for, there are more appropriate sites like Armslist and Hoosier Topics.

The policy of requiring that people contribute by adding 50 quality posts or contribute financially to the cost of INGO greatly reduces the quantity of people who might rip off the community. It isn't a perfect system, but really does make the INGO classifieds and INGO traders far less prone to abuse than those other sites. I'm not going to repost the FAQ and site supporter links. They are on the first page of this thread.

Welcome to the community. Understand that if you try to be smart by posting 50 junk one-liners, they will very likely be removed. Come here to learn and contribute and you will find that this is an excellent site to spend time on. Looking forward to seeing your contributions. :ingo:

surferfox72

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    south bend
    yeah, but I do alot of posts from my tablet or phone...not the easiest to add more than one line...I get my point or question across without a paragraph

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    yeah, but I do alot of posts from my tablet or phone...not the easiest to add more than one line...I get my point or question across without a paragraph

Welcome from the South Side of The Bend. Glad you are here.

I'll have the mods make a special exception for you and your tablet.

You should have full access to the classifierds in 5 minutes or so...

Good luck.:ingo:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom