• Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldblu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    green
    Hello, I have been told for years to join and with some hesitation have taken the leap. I am mainly joining in for advice and tips to help further my firearm knowledge. I have been carrying for about 6 years now. I have gone through many handguns to have the collection I am very happy with. I own both a ar-15 and a ak47 so I am a friend to both. Ruger's 10/22 is my goto plinker and my zk-22 should be here any day now. Thats enough to start I believe. I have been a machinist in aerospace for almost ten years now. I hope my good friends, battle buddies, and local shops we be glad to see me finally join.

oldblu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    green
    Thanks, I will try and add some pics at some point. Greg at beech grove firearms has been preaching INGO. There are a few gentlemen from Bradis that also push INGO. I have viewed the forums many times in my random google searches. From looking for a reasonable red dot I found the trs-25 thanks to INGO. I also found info on mounting a rifle rail on my carbine for the disipator look thanks to you guys as well. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm happy to try this out finally.

oldblu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    green
    I also can't forget matt from indy trading post. He has helped me out a lot and some of thier staff have helped my girlfriend become more knowledgeable as well. My first shop that had me hooked was Pop Guns. I bought a range card the first day I went in and I got my money worth from it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom