• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    My wife and I are expecting our first kid. We've known for a while but have been keeping it quiet because we both knew the risks that are involved within the first trimester. My wife and I have been together 10 years, and married 6 years. We have both been ready for a couple of years, but wanted to hold out until my wife was done with school. Well, my wife graduated in May, and in June we put the decision into God's hands, and decided we'd let him choose the time. We found out the beginning of July, she was pregnant, and today marks the 3 month mark. I've been to all the doctors appointments so far, and plan to go to ALL of them. So far it has been an awesome experience and hearing the heart beat and seeing the ultrasound were by far one of the coolest things I've seen. All appointments, have gone extremely well and have confirmed we have a healthy growing baby. Just thought I'd share with the :ingo: community since we made it public today.

Update-- We found out yesterday (10/28) that we're having a Boy!

Last edited:

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Congratulations!Fatherhood is the most rewarding,fun,and stressful thing you'll ever do.It's a major rush of emotions when you've been waiting for months,waiting in that hospital and then,like a bomb going off,your whole outlook on life changes when you cut that chord.Best wishes to you and yours from Greene County.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Woohoo!

You're in for one heck of a ride. :D

Enjoy the peace, quiet, and sleep....while you can. Those will all be in short supply for the foreseeable future. hehe

-J-

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Congratulations, fatherhood is the biggest and best job you'll ever have. My prayers and best wishes go out for you.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    You know when they're two, and spitting and ****ting, and having tantrums? Those are the dawn of the golden years, cause you're a still the coolest thing on the planet, as far as they're concerned. Treasure them. They fly by too fast.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wow you guys didn't have to try for long at all to wind up pregnant! That's awesome! Glad to hear everything is going well with your wife and your soon to be son/daughter. Parenthood is an amazing and wonderful thing. Congrats to you both!!

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Congrats Man!!!
    Its such a blessing, enjoy every moment!

I had my first boy a year and a half ago and we found out a couple months ago that my wife is pregnant with our second!

Top Bottom