• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Tax time is soon aproaching. I'm deffently going to be getting another gun. The decesion on what to get, however is driving me mad. I know of two riles, I would love to have. One of the folowing. Remington 700 VTR, or Savage 12FV .223. Or a Savage 93FV 22MWR. I also really want another 9mm pistol. I'm thinking another Xd, m&p, or FN. Just depends, on if I get into competitve shooting on what I buy. I also need a ziperd case that will hold two long guns, pistol, and extra mags for both a rifle and pistol. Then I need to make a good bug out bag.

Glockman1989

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    I'm not crazy about the XD; have read some bad reviews about them as well as the M&P. Never heard anything bad about the FN---pure quality.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm not crazy about the XD; have read some bad reviews about them as well as the M&P. Never heard anything bad about the FN---pure quality.

Lol Xd's are some of the best pistols on the market. Mine is a great shooter, and I have had zero problems. Also the m&p's are great guns in themselves.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    another sad thing to remember is people rarely go to the website to give good reviews anymore, but they always go write a review when they have issues with an item.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Don't waste the money.

I have one, it's not a bad rifle or anything, but you could get an SPS Tactical for $200 less. The VTR is pretty much the tacticool version of the SPS-T as far as I can tell.

Well I think I have decided on a Savage, or Stevens depending on my tax return. I'm looking at joining a gun club. They do not allow muzzle breaks, so the VTR is out of the question. Gander Mountain, has them for $650. That's $200 cheaper then listed on their website. Also you have to shoot, standing during portions of the competitons. So I do not want a heavy barrels. I also want something with a short barrel, to cut down on weight.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Top Bottom