• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Our family (as some of you here know) recently suffered a devastating loss. You can learn more in this INGO thread....

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/247072-my_loving_brother_is_gone.html

Well, I have awesome good news!

Recently, an individual who wished to remain anonymous, called or visited Murray-Weaver Funeral Home in Galveston, Indiana. They said that they wanted to make a donation toward the cost of my brother's funeral. I personally don't know who it was, nor does any other member of the family that I've spoken with....altho we can make a couple educated guesses.

Anyway, of the total $13,000 funeral expense.... God put it in this good soul's heart to pay the unbelievable sum of TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!

It could be someone from this board, or someone who shot with my late Dad in RFBR shooting over the years (Dad was a 2-time World Champion in the early1990's). It could be someone from their church. It could be someone else altogether.

But I and my entire family want that person to know, that you have no idea what an awesome difference you have just made in the lives of my SIL and my nieces and nephews who lost their loving Dad. The entire family is stunned by your charity.

God indeed moves in mysterious ways.

If you are reading this-

Thank you my friend, for your amazing generosity and love of fellow man. You certainly shall be blessed. -Lee

Last edited:

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    People, just when you lose hope in them.......someone steps up and shows, things can be good, and we can care for each other.

Great post

Thunder219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Thats great new about a donation and sorry for your loss...i didn't really know your brother but your parents were both good people. i wish i would have been a little older before your dad passed away, i'm sure i could have learned alot of tips on shooting from him...

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Thats great new about a donation and sorry for your loss...i didn't really know your brother but your parents were both good people. i wish i would have been a little older before your dad passed away, i'm sure i could have learned alot of tips on shooting from him...

Thanks for those very kind words. Means a lot to me. Bless you.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm glad you bumped it as I hadn't seen it previously. That is, in a word, amazing. The generosity shown by this person is phenomenal. Truly unbelievable in the most positive sense of the word.

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    God is awesome and his timing is perfect... thank you for sharing your story and we're all sorry for your loss.

And to the person that gave you this blessing... thank you! as you not only impacted the lives of this family, you gave hope and added strength to the faith of a great number of folks. And at a time when I think we all could really use it. God bless!

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    This is nothing short of profound generosity. God bless this person and may God hold you and your family tightly during your rough times.

Simply amazing generosity...wow.

Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    The bible says, a man reap what he sows. It must have been time for you to reap for the sowing you have done! In our moments of our greatest need, God always has a way to totally amaze us! May he be with you and your family during this time.

Top Bottom