• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    LNL AP and a Lee Classic turret here. Use the LNL for high volume and the Lee for small batches of my "less shot" ammo needs.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    We made the lee mistake in January with a loadmaster... after a couple of months of not being able to get it run well for any amount of time Natchez was happy to exchange it for store credit! Stumbled upon a 650XL in the caliber we wanted for $500 and we will be using our $400 natchez credit for bullets and what not. +1 Natchez! After all the extras that a lee requires it would behoove someone to seek out a used dillon. We could have found a used 550 for less than $500, but the deal that came our way was perfect. (Included in home setup by a pro shooter, demo, and Chronograph the bullets that I had specked out.)

Back to previously scheduled programming

Bet I could have had that LM running in a day or two. But to be fair I actually enjoy tinkering. My favorite part of reloading is the set up, after that it's kinda drudgery.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    550b with just 9mm & 45acp, and about 4 shell plates... I've got all the other dies.

I just got the same setup about a week and a half ago. Congratulations and happy loading. I kept my single stage press and actually used it today but I have to say loading on the 550 is pretty sweet.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I just got the same setup about a week and a half ago. Congratulations and happy loading. I kept my single stage press and actually used it today but I have to say loading on the 550 is pretty sweet.

Thanks funny, I just ordered the same setup as well :yesway:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    20120602_144605.jpg

20120602_145408.jpg

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    My Lee Turret runs great but after a week of dinking with the loadmaster, I am about to dump it all.

Nice reloading room/mancave btw. Mine never stays that clean for long.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

we r no longer friends since you went blue. ;)
    BTW if you are going to go blue then your entire room needs to be blue. You have red and green (my favorite) in that room so you need to change that. You now belong to the blue team and are NOT allowed to use green, red, or yellow. :n00b:

Congrats on joining the reloading club

Top Bottom