• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ......but at least they dont sale there citizens down the river in order to get corporate America to the table . or maybe they do and im just mad!:xmad:

Illinois politicians and bureaucrats don't sell their citizens down the river to corporate America?

That's a bit naive.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    I'm wondering if the Indiana Department of Homeland Security can construct and guard a fence between Indiana and Illinois.....just to keep the governmental vermin from being able to infiltrate over to this side of the border.

I doubt "our" governmental vermin would allow the fence, in case they decide they want to run away and hide from their duties on that side of the border again.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    :scratch:

Translation, please?
    if you are injured on job in Illinois , they treat you as you should be treated ,FAIR and in Indiana , your treated like a criminal , or worst . the entire system is designed in favor of the employer . the doctors are paid exorbitant amounts of money to cover up and or find in favor of employer , ins. comp. use bully and intimidation to scare off employees . with absolutely no fear of prosecution . its a nice little system they have here. sat at home for 6months without pay , and with an injury to which my employer didn't have a position for me . so no workers comp pay because they found me MMA with a permanent impairment of no use of left arm . couldn't draw unemployment , my short term disability wouldn't pay because its a work related injury . in short they tried to starve me out and then offered me a lousy 20k to drop it (ppi) rateing that is . now I'm at 1 yr. without proper treatment , back to work making 1/3 less money but at least it is a non Manuel labor job so it doesn't hurt to bad . now just trying to get treatment and fair PPI rating . wont happen anytime soon though . glad you asked :D sorry for thread jack now back to our regular programming .

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    if you are injured on job in Illinois , they treat you as you should be treated ,FAIR and in Indiana , your treated like a criminal , or worst . the entire system is designed in favor of the employer . the doctors are paid exorbitant amounts of money to cover up and or find in favor of employer , ins. comp. use bully and intimidation to scare off employees . with absolutely no fear of prosecution . its a nice little system they have here. sat at home for 6months without pay , and with an injury to which my employer didn't have a position for me . so no workers comp pay because they found me MMA with a permanent impairment of no use of left arm . couldn't draw unemployment , my short term disability wouldn't pay because its a work related injury . in short they tried to starve me out and then offered me a lousy 20k to drop it (ppi) rateing that is . now I'm at 1 yr. without proper treatment , back to work making 1/3 less money but at least it is a non Manuel labor job so it doesn't hurt to bad . now just trying to get treatment and fair PPI rating . wont happen anytime soon though . glad you asked :D sorry for thread jack now back to our regular programming .

Did you attempt to represent yourself at the WC hearings?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm wondering if the Indiana Department of Homeland Security can construct and guard a fence between Indiana and Illinois.....just to keep the governmental vermin from being able to infiltrate over to this side of the border.

Too late. Here in Indy we've already had a taste of Chicago-style politics when Bart Peterson was Mayor and the Dems controlled the City. Let's hope we can avoid going back to that here.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    if you are injured on job in Illinois , they treat you as you should be treated ,FAIR and in Indiana , your treated like a criminal , or worst . the entire system is designed in favor of the employer . the doctors are paid exorbitant amounts of money to cover up and or find in favor of employer , ins. comp. use bully and intimidation to scare off employees . with absolutely no fear of prosecution .

SNIP

Hate to break the news to you billmyn, but you are not required to use a company doctor, in Indiana you may have your own personal doctor to initiate the WC process, but it is up to you to properly inform your employer of the incident immediately when the injury occurs.

Indiana's WC laws are not bad, but it is also up to you to make sure that the IWCB is informed if your employer tries to skirt the WC laws and deny your rightful claim.

Since Jan 21st of 2010 I have had two injuries that have keep me out of action and my employer worked with the WC doctors and our insurer to put me on light duty and make sure that my shoulder surgery (10 months from injury to release) and a severely strained Sacroiliac Joint (5 months) was properly healed before returning to full status.

Top Bottom