• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrimsonRayne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    ...to tell you. I don't know a lot about guns or gun laws. So please bear with me as I am new and will be learning. So far though, most everyone seems helpful.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Not a problem and good to have you here. Truthfully there are a lot of us that probably don't know as much as we should (and a few that pretty much know it all.) I read things all the time that is new to me information. The important thing is to learn what is good information and what is bad. Also keep in mind there is a difference between fact and opinion.

CrimsonRayne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    thanks guys. It seems every time I get on here I tell myself, "I'm just going to get on for a few and then get back to....(insert activity)" and then I'm here for like an hour. Just such a wealth of info.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Probably came off a little harsh on another thread but gun law is an area that there is too much mis-information floating around. Welcome to the site and don't get put off by old grumps like me that got his arse reamed at work today. We'll even get you going with some rep!

CrimsonRayne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    No sweat John. we all have tough days. I try not to take anything personal. you were just correcting my mistake. Glad you were there to correct it.

Top Bottom