Not open for further replies.

Lynn Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    MSG 2 / Indianapolis
    I am in the same boat as kwatters.

I just found this site and registered but have not made 10 posts yet. With the class being this weekend if you can PM me while I sort though the list to make more posts I would appreciate it.

I just purchased a used Lee Century kit from a friend and would like to see the steps in person before doing my own reloading.

Thank you,

Lynn Smith

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    RSVP

Hello, I just heard about the class this Sunday. This is also my first time here so I don't have the required post count to PM. I'd like to to attend if it isn't too late.

-Ben

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Well I screwed up. I put myself on trades two days in a row at the firehouse this weekend, so I am here from Friday at 7am to tuesday at 7am. So my spot is open, I do apologize for not letting you know sooner. I will try to make the next one.

Thanks for doing these classes.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Thanks man.

I can't wait until 5pm on Tuesday. 96 straight at the Full time Fd and 10 at the part time FD, is gonna make for a long long 106 and I will probably be a little grumpy by then.

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    I'm one of those posting challenged folks who can't PM either ....but am interested if the weekend schedual permits it...I've got some reloading stuff getting old in the garagggggggggg......shop and wouldn't mind learning how to get it going again...
    tom

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    come on man... 6 posts is not that hard to make.... look in my thread, YOU JUST ADDED ONE!!! sent you a PM go make some posts and get back with me and ill add you to the list

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    guys might want to bring an umbrella... 60 percent chance of rain at 2pm and 40 percent during the class.... most of it will be in the cover of my shop (garage) however it might be neccessary to be outside breifly during the bullet casting portion.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    darn straight.... leadeye is bringing a parial cover to use during the casting portion.... so we are all good and will stay dry for the most part..... admnlover, you can stand out in the rain for the ENTIRE class that way you can get the FULL training experience.

WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Just got home from this. Big thanks to LeadEye and IndyGunworks — I know I learned a lot. Big help to see the process happen to pick up some of the tips, tricks, and nuances that you just can't get from a printed page.

Good meeting everyone who was there. :yesway:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    beet me to it wabash.....
    guys if you dont mind wait until i put up the AAR thread to post into to keep things organized...
    mods please lock this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom