• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I looked at the 6720, i like the heavier barrel on the 6721 better. about the same price. got 2 for 2400 shipped and taxes today. Thanks , might as well spend it before it aint worth nothing.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    What kind of prices are you seeing these for? Also whats the differance in 6920 and 6721?

The 6920 has a 1x7 twist gov't profile barrel and the 6721 has a 1x9 twist h-bar.

Other than that I don't know of any specific differences although I believe a 6920 is more likely to come with a FA BCG and the 6721 will usually be SA.

Joe

timeforchili

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I looked at the 6720, i like the heavier barrel on the 6721 better. about the same price. got 2 for 2400 shipped and taxes today. Thanks , might as well spend it before it aint worth nothing.

where did you buy them from? I've got a tax return that's being devalued by the second.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    where did you buy them from? I've got a tax return that's being devalued by the second.

Midwest gun exchange. 2400 plus alittle change includes shipping to FFL and Tax since we're in Indiana.Says he has a couple more (As of Friday)
    Best price I found. Someone on this thread refered me there . Thanks

wraymusicman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Colorado
    DPMS, quad rail
    Colt
    Rock River

You can get more exotic, but if you're looking for an investment, just hang on to one of these until the next time a Democratic President gets elected, then sell high!

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Like Kirk said, lowers are the way to go. However, im not sure about the legality of buying firearms with the intent to sell at a later date for a profit. :dunno:

Anyone know the answer to the legality issue? I'm thinking its ok as long as you sell to FFL or an IN resident legally allowed to buy a gun?

Top Bottom