• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ms9007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Im not really experienced with firearms, but my first handgun was a Beretta PX4 .40 S&W that I purchased in 09, its a good gun and after fireing about 1500rd I had zero issues with it, shoots good and the recoil is not bad for a .40 S&W.
    Just recently I wanted to buy another handgun and was looking for XD either in 9mm or .40 S&W, but didnt really wanna spend $500+. I heard about zastava handguna but never really payed any attention to it untill I ran up on it on youtube, and after seeing that people that have it like it I decided to give it a shot being pretty cheap and looking like a SIG P226...i found one on gunbroker for $370 in 9mm (EZ9) and purchased it.
    So far I fired 430rds. and not a single issue, I was amazed how good it shot, and I was pretty accurate with it...even my buddys with XD9's and H&K P30L liked it and agreed that the recoil was less compared to their 9mm.
    The gun feels little heavier than others and the lower frame is made out of alloy I belive, not polymer (might be a reason for low recoil).
    The only thing I dont like is lack of aftermarket accesories, but if you need a holster you can find some that fit from other models...it does however has a picantinny rail for laser light etc. so that shouldnt be a problem...the only thing I couldnt find was sights and grips, however, a houge universal grip would fit it.
    For the money I love the gun, it feels good in the hand and looks like a good quality made handgun.

ms9007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    They are made in Serbia imported by EAA, zastava is a firearms manufacturer for over 100 years and they make some good AK's and other rifle for their police and Army.
    Im not really sure about the warranty, but they seem pretty reliable, I know a local guy that has the same gun and he fired over 5000 rds and never had problems with it.
    best deal for this gun is on gunbroker, just type ez9 or ez40 in the search bar and it will pull up around 10 handguns for sale, theres one that's selling for as low as $325....they are not famous in the states thats why theres no accesories for it, but you can get extra magazines online.
    I like my ez9 tha im thinking to even get one in .40 S&W..9mm comes with one 15 rd magazine, cleaning brush, manual, and factory certificate.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    Anybody looking for a cheaper but extremely good pistol, should look into Bersa's pistols, they make more than just Thunder 380s, their 9mm, 40, and 45s are top notch. I'm gonna get one of their 22s here soon.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I have had an EZ9 for about 2 years. 700 rounds of flawless performance. Mags were hard to come by for awhile, but was able to pick up 2 more. I recommend it to everyone. It's a Sig 226 knockoff for half the price.

ms9007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    I have had an EZ9 for about 2 years. 700 rounds of flawless performance. Mags were hard to come by for awhile, but was able to pick up 2 more. I recommend it to everyone. It's a Sig 226 knockoff for half the price.
    Hey whats up..i've seen your ez9 for sale thread and saw that you were selling it with the blackhawk serpa holster and was wondering how did it fit your ez9? I got one yesterday from a local shop and while the fittment was good it seemed like it was little bit narrow for my ez9, it was kinda hard to pull it out, so I exhanged it for a different holster.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Hey whats up..i've seen your ez9 for sale thread and saw that you were selling it with the blackhawk serpa holster and was wondering how did it fit your ez9? I got one yesterday from a local shop and while the fittment was good it seemed like it was little bit narrow for my ez9, it was kinda hard to pull it out, so I exhanged it for a different holster.
    It's snug, but never made any marks on the pistol. I probably should have left it in there for a long time and let it loosen up a little. I still might but the other holster I bought is my go to now.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Pretty informative vids:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueCYai5jxp8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueCYai5jxp8[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt9vfTr-8AU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt9vfTr-8AU&feature=related[/ame]

Top Bottom