If you voted for Romney, you just wasted your vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I just thought you Romney guys would like a taste of your own medicine since all the libertarians have been hearing that "wasting your vote" BS for the last year.

ROMNEY DIDN'T WIN, AND IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM YOU WASTED YOUR VOTE. Since voting for the winner of elections is so important to so many of you I just thought I'd point that out.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    picture.php

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I just thought you Romney guys would like a taste of your own medicine since all the libertarians have been hearing that "wasting your vote" BS for the last year.

ROMNEY DIDN'T WIN, AND IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM YOU WASTED YOUR VOTE. Since voting for the winner of elections is so important to so many of you I just thought I'd point that out.

Can one of you 1%-ers rep the man for me? I am out at the moment. :D

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    If I didn't vote Romney how could I, ethically, post my doomsday scenarios to web forums? This right has been handed down through generation after generation, after every single election, and second term presidents grant me double doomsday power. I demand I get my turn.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I always suspected that third party people were missing the logic gene...this confirms it (or maybe it's just the pot).

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'm going to just copy pasta this in every thread.... that should save me a bunch of time. If you can create 5 threads with the same topic... I guess I can paste the same response in all 5....

-------

Here is a novel thought.... Mitt Romney and the Republican Party ruined it for Libertarians... Had you not all wasted your votes on Mitt... Gary Johnson (or better yet Ron Paul) would be our new President. Congratulations! You ****ed it up for the rest of us

:):

The fact is... YOU NEVER HAD MY VOTE and until your party can find a viable candidate that isn't cut from the same, stale piece of cloth as the last 6 or so guys they have put up... I wouldn't count on getting my vote in 2016 either. This means I am giving you 4 YEARS WARNING... so please don't campaign under the false notion that I am on your team. I'm not, so don't plan on placing the blame on me when you drop the ball.

;)

Funny how a couple of days ago I heard so many Republicans tell me voting for a Libertarian Party Candidate was a wasted vote because they weren't going to win....

Well... welcome to the club. You too just wasted your vote on a loser

:p

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I wish that the libertarians would fight the democrats as hard as they fight conservatives. The only way that the LP will have a chance is if the democrats are destroyed.

But... it's rather difficult to destroy the "winners".

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    How did your logic pan out for you last night?

Come on now... It was pretty obvious that the Republican party was planning on losing the presidential election.

His handlers tell you he's an etch-a-sketch when it comes to policy. His claim to fame as governor was to give birth to the inspiration of Obamacare. The goal of running Romney was to get large donors to the SuperPacs and to help TEA party candidate lose out (the establishment does not like grassroots candidates or their supporters).

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    If I didn't vote Romney how could I, ethically, post my doomsday scenarios to web forums? This right has been handed down through generation after generation, after every single election, and second term presidents grant me double doomsday power. I demand I get my turn.

I'm thinking you like the "doomsday threads" as much as the people you are criticizing for writing them. I mean seriously, have you logged off since last night? :):

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Perhaps my "vote" didn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but because I took the time to vote, I earned the right to complain if I don't like how things turn out later on.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Perhaps my "vote" didn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but because I took the time to vote, I earned the right to complain if I don't like how things turn out later on.

Voting is a right. Voicing your complaints is a right.

Neither is earned nor predicated on the other.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    Voting is a right. Voicing your complaints is a right.

Neither is earned nor predicated on the other.

And it could also be argued that if you participated in the two-party system, you're also partially responsible for everything being the complete and utter catastrophe it is today, and should probably just shut the hell up instead of complaining about not getting your way...

Top Bottom