If you had to move to another Indiana town...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Somewhere only accessible by a bush plane.

Big ballon tires and high output prop engine. I could watch videos of those pilots doing vstol all day. So awesome.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Right where I am, I think. Southern Wabash County on my own acre of ground, low property taxes, my own little shop to putz around in, neighbor has a private range, and the sheriff states publicly that he will never hold still for gun confiscation. If you're interested, I'll help you find a realtor. I could use some more like-minded neighbors.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If I'm moving, I'm not picking another place in Indiana. Ya'll Hoosiers are a good bunch, generally, but my home is in the South...............WAY South.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I'm pretty happy where I am at, in the country around Madison. It's pretty peaceful here, close enough to several large cities, and has enough close by to keep everyone happy. Weather is a little wacky but you will have that. Lol

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    West central Randolph County is pretty nice, especially back a long drive tucked into the river valley. Wouldn't mind moving to eastern Blackford county and keeping Pop company, not to mention being able to roam "my" woods whenever I felt like it, but selling that to wifey might be dicey.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Without a doubt it would be the Odon/Elnora/Montgomery area! Love it in Amish Country! Great folks and everyone acts like they have known you forever. Plus I'd be closer to Dinky's :):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Down around Monrovia/Martinsville. The land is hilly and heavily wooded.

The hills of Morgan County are what your thinking of. Martinsville as a place to live... meh. If it wasn't were I was born and raised I would probably think much less of it than I do.

Nashville or the Brown County countryside is where I would move to if I could.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    The hills of Morgan County are what your thinking of. Martinsville as a place to live... meh. If it wasn't were I was born and raised I would probably think much less of it than I do.

Nashville or the Brown County countryside is where I would move to if I could.
    i thought you lived in Robb hill? Oh wait, maybe it was paragon:lmfao:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Ewe, Robb Hill. Rob Hill is a road that is technically in Centertown. I'm just glad I don't live in Centertown
    Oh I know that hill well, been screaming down it in 15 ton truck many times! I thought in previous conversations you said you really liked Robb hill?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If I were moving, it sure as heck wouldn't be elsewhere in Indiana. I'm kind of tired of eternal winters. Maybe right on the southern most point of the Indiana/Kentucky border still considered Indiana.

Top Bottom