• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How about a Glock 20sf with a MechTech carbine conversion and a spare barrel in .40. Either that or an AR with a .22lr conversion kit in my kit. Either of those would cover most situations.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    3.5in chambered magnum 12 GA pump. There is nothing on the planet you can't kill with the right 12ga shell. Mossberg or Remington.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm going to go with something written by Col. Jeff Cooper many years ago.
    A reliable .22 lr with as much ammo as you can carry, and still move about freely, is the ideal SHTF weapon.
    .22's are relatively quiet, light weight, and simple to maintain.
    Even in a SHTF situation "someone" will have .22's to trade/barter for.
    .22's can, in a pinch, be used on deer sized game. (Alaskan poachers use them on Moose).
    And lastly, a .22 can be used to "convince" a member of the Opposition, who may have strayed from the main group, to give up his/her larger, more powerful weapon.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    no keltec on the planet will be my ONE gun...I would choose a winchester 30/30 if ammo was plentious or a m4 carbine or a ruger 10-22 in a pinch

I listed both the Sub2000 and the Colt M4 because depending on where I'm at is going to depend on what I have. If I'm leaving the house, I'll grab my M4. If I'm out and about, It will be my Sub2000 because that's what I keep in my bag.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I'm going to go with something written by Col. Jeff Cooper many years ago.
    A reliable .22 lr with as much ammo as you can carry, and still move about freely, is the ideal SHTF weapon.
    .22's are relatively quiet, light weight, and simple to maintain.
    Even in a SHTF situation "someone" will have .22's to trade/barter for.
    .22's can, in a pinch, be used on deer sized game. (Alaskan poachers use them on Moose).
    And lastly, a .22 can be used to "convince" a member of the Opposition, who may have strayed from the main group, to give up his/her larger, more powerful weapon.

^^^This is why a 10/22 Take Down is going to replace my Sub2000 when all this panic buying comes to an end and prices are some what back to normal.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    You are asking what I have in my bug out bag. I don't have a bug out bag. I do have a get home bag. That has a Glcok 30 in it and four mags loaded. I don't plan to bug out. If we are ordered to go we will be leaving with a travel trailer and it will be full of stuff.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am taking a T/C Contender with 22lr, 223, 30/30 and 410 barrels. I can't believe how many people have not drank the Kool Aid on this platform. If it makes it more appealing it could be subject to the ban based on configuration. Mine currently has a folding stock,pistol grip and flash suppressor. I am thinking about having the barrel turned to put a shaved AR FSB with bayonet lug on it. Since it is a single shot my probability of being overrun by coyotes is high.

Top Bottom