• ...and so much more!
  • Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    What guns would you go back for?

BAR, Thompson, MG42, "gangster" tommy gun with the drum, military issue 1911, and a bunch of Lugers to sell for some easy cash. Haha.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Actually, I'd go back to two days before the inventor invented the time machine and I'd patent the design.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    What guns would I go back for? The ones carried by the soldiers intervening in the Whiskey Rebellion. That was the start of our government's interference in things that were not their business.

Well, either those or the front line Yankee troops in the War of Northern Aggression.

Blessings,
    B

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I don't think I'd go back and get guns, I'd go back and teach tactics to the Confederate Army. By the way, read "Guns of the South" by Harry Turtledove. Good SF novel about a group of mercenaries taking AK-47's and their manufacturing technology back to the CSA.

And I'd give the guys at the Alamo a couple of Browning 1918 light machine guns.......

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    What guns would you go back for?

BAR, Thompson, MG42, "gangster" tommy gun with the drum, military issue 1911, and a bunch of Lugers to sell for some easy cash. Haha.
    I'd go back and meet the guy who carried this one:
    (It's fascinated me ever since I saw it)

MichiganTrip034.jpg

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I'd go back in time and buy a bunch of stock in several companies (ie. Apple). Then I would come back to nowadays and buy all the guns I ever wanted since I was rich. Or I would just go back in time long enough to find the lotto numbers of 200+ million jackpot.:rockwoot:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I think I'd go back to 1980 and buy a hundred shares of Apple stock.
    Then jump forward to 1986 and buy a hundred shares of Microsoft stock.

As for guns of the past.... I guess I'd pick up one of each MP5 variant. a G3, a handful of M1 Garand rifles, and a semi trailer full of 9mm, and .308 win. from when the prices were virtually nothing.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I would go FORWARD in time, get myself a plasma rifle or whatnot and THEN go back in time to middle ages and single handedly rule all of Europe. ;)

ETA: I would bring a healthy stash of antibiotics to ward of that plague for myself or those that serve me well enought......:D

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    By the way, read "Guns of the South" by Harry Turtledove. Good SF novel about a group of mercenaries taking AK-47's and their manufacturing technology back to the CSA.

:+1:

I would get whatever gun I can use to beat Jean-Claude Van Damme with since he would be right behind me to take me back.

I think any original Browning would be cool to have.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I would go back in time to get a bag full of Lugers, specifically P08's and black widow flavorings haha. I would also get a couple Walther p38's of each make, from Mauser, Walther, and Spreewerk...hmm i would also like to get a couple WW2 issue 1911's from Rem Rand, Colt, Ithaca, a few Union Signal's and two or three Singers......;)

Oh oh oh and a couple full auto russian AK47's along with if i could zip back to the 20's and 30's. I would love to take Clyde Borrow's Colt 1911 and Sawn off whip it shotgun, and then also take John Dillinger's 45 as well.:rockwoot:

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    My list . . . oh boy where do I start:
    BAR
    Thompson
    M2 Carbine
    Stg-44
    Stoner 63
    Full-Auto AK-47
    A couple of original LeMat Revolvers
    Select Fire FN FNC and FN FAL
    As much ammo as possible
    and all the First Gen G19's I could get my hands on to bring back and sell so I could buy a few current generation toys.

And while I was back there, I wouldn't mind seeing John Browning and George Patton at work.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I'd go back to the late 1800's-early 1900's. Just for the experience, I probably would not come back. Mainly because I'm too old fashioned, like the old west, and I'd give almost anything to go back and be a part of the WW2 generation.

I'd also like to have a sit down talk with Gen. Robert E. Lee.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Oh oh oh and a couple full auto russian AK47's along with if i could zip back to the 20's and 30's. I would love to take Clyde Borrow's Colt 1911 and Sawn off whip it shotgun, and then also take John Dillinger's 45 as well.:rockwoot:

I think I'd go back to get the gun that was used to kill Kennedy...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think I'd go back to get the gun that was used to kill Kennedy...

Kennedy wasn't killed. That was a stunt double. The real JFK is living in a secret base on the Moon. Why do you think he pushed so hard for Moon landings?

Top Bottom