• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I was going to say Ruger M77 (unsure of caliber) but then this was posted...must have one!:rockwoot:

Kimber Custom Covert

customcovert.jpg

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Well I would like to pick up a good EAA Witness 10mm. I would spend the bulk of the money having a new barrel, mags and some action work done to convert it from 10mm to the 7.62 tok round. I think it would be awesome and the ammo is still relatively cheap and very powerful.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well I would like to pick up a good EAA Witness 10mm. I would spend the bulk of the money having a new barrel, mags and some action work done to convert it from 10mm to the 7.62 tok round. I think it would be awesome and the ammo is still relatively cheap and very powerful.

very nice idea! I like the way you think!

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I see people saying the P7M8, my question to them is who has them for $1200??? I don't like using GB as a cross reference but $1200 may be a bit outdated?

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Maybe I'm just an oddball, but if I got hold of $1200 that wasn't urgently needed elsewhere I wouldn't use it to buy another gun.

I'd spend it making the little upgrades and 'improvements' I've had to forego on some of the stuff I already have for lack of discretionary cash.

Better sights, have a new replacement barrel or two installed, maybe a nice refinish here and there - things like that.

Top Bottom