• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gunner I agree with you to the point of knowing where the sexual predators are at. I have 3 lovely grand daughters and worry for their safety in this ever changing world.
    Again, I do agree but I lean towards making predators (Proven ones) where a star. JMHO

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Gunner I agree with you to the point of knowing where the sexual predators are at. I have 3 lovely grand daughters and worry for their safety in this ever changing world.
    Again, I do agree but I lean towards making predators (Proven ones) where a star. JMHO

I guess my problem with labeling anyone opens the can of worms to label anyone for any reason. How about having an app that will display where all murders live, or where all thieves live. The only thing that having any app that shows where a certain individual lives or works does nothing more, IMHO, than to give some nefarious people the ability to adversely affect someone's life. OH and I myself have 3 children, 2 boys and a girl and my daughter is still only 16 so I understand about wanting to keep our kiddos safe.

Gunner

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I thumbs upped most of them. After reading the other star reviews it looks like 99.5% of the people think its a dumb app. I wonder when someone will say this app caused their house to be broken in, their wife and daughter raped, the family dog shot, and his guns stolen to be used in other violent crimes while he's at work making some hard earned money? All because some idiot couldn't keep his dumb ideas too himself:dunno:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I thumbs upped most of them. After reading the other star reviews it looks like 99.5% of the people think its a dumb app. I wonder when someone will say this app caused their house to be broken in, their wife and daughter raped, the family dog shot, and his guns stolen to be used in other violent crimes while he's at work making some hard earned money? All because some idiot couldn't keep his dumb ideas too himself:dunno:
    But they're just trying to show people why guns are dangerous. Forget about the person that wrote the app.

JLL101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    How would a bunny hugger know I had "dangerous guns" in my house? And what is a "dangerous gun" as defined by the huggers? Are there public data base(s) that is(are) available to the general public? Or is the information obtained by word of mouth? I thought the Indiana Carry licensee info was no longer available to the public. I would like to know what data bases I might be on that is public data bases.

Last edited:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Okay, thanks to INGO I had to download this app and give it a try. My impression is that it sucks worse than anything has ever sucked before. First off, the map doesn't always update like it should. Plus, you can't scroll around, you can just zoom in and out of your locale (that is, when it updates). Sometimes it won't let me tag things, and in order to tag you have to be in front of some place. Now, how am I going to tag all the anti-gun nuts and businesses if I have to be sitting in front of them?

Top Bottom