• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmancobra

Plinker
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    kokomo
    If you had to get rid of all your guns.....yes i said ALL.....but 1. which would you keep?

i would have to say for me it would be a coin toss between my EMP 9 and my hk usp40c. the emp is the best shooter ive EVER expierenced but would it be enough for home defense? prolly but its debatable. the 40 would be more effective prolly(caliber/capacity) with the exception of if you had to conceal it. its bulky but i just plain wouldnt carry it as much.

EMP +1

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Dang that's tough. The muzzleloader puts by far the most meat on the table, but its about the end of the list for home defense, the 870 is tops for home defense, but I can't carry it around, I can carry my Sig 226 around with me, but it puts zero meat on the table.

I would say given this choice that I would keep my 870. At least that way I could protect my home and still put some meat on the table.

Last edited by a moderator:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    A month or so ago I would have said my G23 hands down. But now I have to say my Springfield Champion Operator.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I would have to say , I'd want a 308 , be it in the AR-10 or the M-1A , I want something that can take big game , and defend against 2 leg predators too , if you mean handgun , I guess I would want my Glock 20 .

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Earlier I said my PT145. But if I could have the gun I wanted, and could only have one, it would be another 3" Ruger SP101.

Top Bottom