If you could move anywhere you wanted...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    My wife and I are actually faced with this dilema right now. We are in Alaska for a few more years than must decide where to go from here. We have a house in Southern Indiana and love it there but the job market sucks. We like Alaska, but it is way too expensive to live here. North or South Dokota sound good as does Montana or Wyoming but not sure about the job market. I have been all over this country and still have no idea where I want to live. Every place has it's good and bad so it's a tough decision.
    The job market might not suck in Southern IN in a couple of years. North and South Dakota currently enjoy the lowest unemployment in the nation and Nebraska is a close third! All three are under %5 which is basically full employment.

Sausagecake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Wherever I can eat S
    I would stay right where I am, and continue to try and change the way things are. I do not feel as if moving away would make me happy if my family and friends were left behind to live in the current mess.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I planned on moving to South America in october. But my plans changed when i found out My gf wasnt going back to college.

rjstamp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Seviervillr, Tenn, I love the mountain music and the slower paced lifestyle. People are ultra friendly too!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, or Idaho in that order. If I could fine a decent job out there I'd be out of here like a fat kid in dodgeball (and yes I know how fast that is from being the fat kid).

ladyglock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    I hope I'm not miss speaking. But I belive you should move to Indiana. The only thing I have had to draw down on is a possum that was after our barn cats. I've lived in the country all most of my life and consider my life blessed. I also have a Vetnam Vetran liveing down the road. We have a life time conseal carry permit as a cherry on top.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Id have to vote for colorado or Wyoming but im not sure about the job market, im assuming it can't be much different than here. I think its hard anywhere, but colorado is very scenic as is Wyoming

Top Bottom