If you could make a novelty shotgun round...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Sounds like you're talking about "flechettes"
    From the Indiana Law books:
    " Chinese throwing star commits a Class C misdemeanor.
    (b) As used in this section, "Chinese throwing star" means a throwing-knife, throwing-iron, or other knife-like weapon with blades set at different angles."

As far as I know, a flechette has linear angled edges, so they are perfectly legal.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    im all for a shell loaded with delicious bacon and once fired would be heated by the burning powder to a delicous and perfect crispy consistency!! that way i could go around with a box of my 12ga Bacon BUSTERS and spread the happiness i have of eating bacon.
    (also would be valuable against certain ethnic groups that like to play dirty against our boys)
    :bacondance::biggun:

ngroark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Greensburg
    I want an unlimited supply of 10 gauge shells that will instanly give the target common sense!!! It'd be the new SMART BOMB!!! yall can probably think of who you'd like to load down with common sense haha STUPID LETHAL!! HAHA!!

ngroark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Greensburg
    my little lady says (i made her come up with one, it is too good a topic haha) she would like a shell that shoots full size dog toys out of the barrel so that our dog would have to run farther to get the toy and therefore simmer down sooner haha

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I want one that shoots $1 bills so I can make it rain with less effort. Or maybe one that turns fatties from a drunken night into something not disgusting prior to my waking up the next morning in a strange hotel room.

PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    A slug that when fired has a rocket and camera that can be guided by computer towards the deer with a 3 minute limit before it blows up.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Ice chips, keep them in your freezer until needed then when you have the shoot somebody they damage then melt...

Or glass shards ....

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    I would love to make a vampire round. Put a hollowed out shot shell with a glass capsule inside. Use a rubber piece similar to that on the hornaday critical defense rounds to protect the glass as it goes down the barrel and fill the glass capsule with holy water and garlic. Then when it hits the target and mushrooms the capsule breaks and the water and garlic come out and kill the vampire.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I would love to make a vampire round. Put a hollowed out shot shell with a glass capsule inside. Use a rubber piece similar to that on the hornaday critical defense rounds to protect the glass as it goes down the barrel and fill the glass capsule with holy water and garlic. Then when it hits the target and mushrooms the capsule breaks and the water and garlic come out and kill the vampire.
    Are vampires a big problem where you live? I have a solution, PM me if you need it....lol

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    I bought one that has a .50 cqliber bullet in it........havent shot it but thought the idea looked cool. I was thinking you could fill one with jello and put a whole new meaning to jello shot!!! :D

Top Bottom