• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    But smart people don't run for office because they are to smart to do so.

Smart people run businesses big enough to tell the politicians what to do without needing to be publicly scrutinized 24/7.

(Not saying every big business owner does this, obviously but of the two options "rich business owner" sounds better than "public opinion dependent politician" to me.)

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    In Before Rambone Can Post This:

And if you give a Republican a cookie, he'll declare war on cookies and send all our soldiers overseas to fight the cookies and they'll torture cookies in secret prisons and make up lies that the cookies are growing and getting more dangerous and then they'll waterboard the cookies and pass anti-freedom legislation to fight the cookies and say that two chocoloate chip cookies or two oatmeal cookies can't marry each other, and declare that you can't take cookies out of the oven early and throw them away, and make you sing patriotic songs, and vaccinate the cookies.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

The democrats want to distribute all the cookies equally and force you to eat cookies that will not harm the environment when you ****. They also want to make sure that the chocolate chip cookies are never discriminated against by the sugar cookies, so they pass hate crime laws protecting chocolate chip cookies. Not to mention they hate big cookies, i.e., those with the most dough. :D I think they break even.

Top Bottom