• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Step one, bankrupt the country and destroy the economy, get as many people needing the gov't(or thinking they need the gov't) as possible that will do anything you tell them to for food and shelter, they are forcing health care as well which will strip away most of your rights. Step 2-find a scapegoat-divide the country, blame the group you hate for all problems(example-bush and the republicans did everything bad, the rich stole the poors money, etc). Step three, make sure the opposition cant defeat you, do this by disarming them. There is a reason why the liberals hate the constitution, it limits them from doing anything like this. Whats sad today is that they are succeeding in destroying our constitution through lies. I honestly believe the only thing holding the liberals back from implementing complete communism and gov't control is the fact that the public has guns in this country. And i think the military is not completely on their side so that is why it hasnt happened yet, no wonder obama is firing all these military commanders and corrupting the military from the inside with gays and women being allowed regardless of what the troops actually want. its just a matter of time now. there are too many people that will blindly follow the gov't. thats all they really need.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenwood
    We need to continue to publicize this so perhaps some senior military patriot will step forward and confirm this to the public. This type of slime need to be brought out in the sunlight. If true, Congress would have to impeach him or they should all resign. Let's continue to publicize this at shows, on other web sites, in email, with friends, and encourgage all to do the same.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenwood
    IMPORTANT - Look up attorney Orly Taitz. The US Supreme Court will conference her case against Obama on February 15, 2013 regarding his fraudulent selective service document and his use of a stolen SSN. Spread the word to every website and person and ask them to do the same so everyone in America learns about it which might prevent the Court from so easily passing on the case.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Don't forget the Military Oath...Obama does not support the Constitution and I would say 98 percent of those in the military take their oath very serious.

They will see so many guys go AWOL with their weapons and ammo if they start firing on civilians.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Everyone in this thread would open fire on US citizens. That's what you carry guns for.

You would all pass Obama's test.

Top Bottom