• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Valor35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette
    I wish more guys would act like my wife -- she is one tough lady! I would count on her in any circumstance, anytime.

I hear what you are saying, but phrases like, "You can act like a girl all you want." and "men acting like women . . ." don't really help, and I don't think mean what you really are intending to say. I know a number of seriously brave, courageous women that are willing and able to stand up for their 2A rights. And don't even get me started on the 'mama grizzly' type experiences regarding mothers protecting their children!

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    You can act like a girl all you want. I don't see what that has to do with stepping up to the plate when you have to.

Division is never a good thing, at least among those who will do something.[/QUOTE

The point of my post that you quoted is that there are not many people willing to step up to the plate when we have to. This country now raises wimps instead of men. Children are not taught to stand up for themselves, they get in trouble if they do. no discipline, no right and wrong, no morals, etc. How many men have fought and died for this country? Do we will still have citizens who are willing to do the same? Sure we do but our values are not the same as people who fought to establish this country and died for their families freedom and their kids freedom. I'm talking about the majority of people in this country now. We have seen this last election that there are more takers than makers in this country who are willing to vote for their crappy gov't benefits for a short while longer no matter what happens to everyone in this country. I just hope there are enough people who will stand up and fight for whats right. Our politicians sure dont do a thing about the destruction this country, hopefully our citizens can change that.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I wish more guys would act like my wife -- she is one tough lady! I would count on her in any circumstance, anytime.

I hear what you are saying, but phrases like, "You can act like a girl all you want." and "men acting like women . . ." don't really help, and I don't think mean what you really are intending to say. I know a number of seriously brave, courageous women that are willing and able to stand up for their 2A rights. And don't even get me started on the 'mama grizzly' type experiences regarding mothers protecting their children![/QU

The "men acting like women" phrase was meant as young men nowadays, in this country arent tough, they arent stern, If you've been to either coast, you see the "metrosexual" type of guys, they spend more time on their hair and nails than women, they are, for lack of a better word, pussies. A day at the farm would almost kill them. Thats the idea i was trying to convey. It almost seems as more and more women today are taking over that role!! leading households, bring home the bacon, etc, not that that is a bad thing. I mean who wouldnt want to marry a strong rich woman!??!

toomuchfun57

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    united we stand

We too have been preparing for awhile and have had converstation about what we would do if/when FEMA or whoever shows up at the front door in force. My fear is the ability to divide and conquer, I believe we have the means to defend ourselves and rights provided the oppertunity to stand as one.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I'm more worried about the guys that tell people they're burying their stuff. Those guys are gonna get ratted by those people. I'll hide mine, or at least the ones that would be suspect, until the need arises. And you better believe they're not gonna be at my house. Keep a BoB in your vehicle and home in case you gotta go fast. Lucky for me, my entire neighborhood would not go quietly into the night if some nefarious aholes wanted to come around, so I'd have time.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I understand and wonder why more people your age do not think this way.

There may be more than you think at his age that are like-minded, even preparing for this scenario. Myself and a dozen friends know our plan when things go south. We have food, ammo, medicine, etc and the oldest of us is 27. While I'm sure there are much larger stockpiles than what we've accumulated, we do what we can with what we have.

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    Other than the creation of the country and the fight to break away from tyranny obviously, it seems we are right back in it. Its almost as if guns are one of the last things need to make it complete gov't control. Scary times i say! Hopefully this is the appropriate section of the forum for this rant. sorry if it isnt.

Imagine what it must have been like living around 1850-1870, when there literally was a Civil War and Americans were killing Americans.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Is your bug-out vehicle prepared?

340x_email_and_bacon.jpg

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    How many people stood behind the people at Ruby Ridge? There were a lot of people watching what happened from the bottom of the hill. No one helped out. The government killed two and wounded one. The only one that went to jail was the one that was wounded and had his wife and son killed. Do you really think that looking at Rudy Ridge they will come at us one at a time? If they do as they have dun in the past they will come at us with tanks and armed soldiers. That is how they attacked the Branch Davidians down in Texas and killed something like 80 people.

They could have arrested Koresh any time he was out in his truck picking up stuff. They chose to flex there power and arrest him at home.

Now if the government wants our guns do you think they are going to be nice about it? Why would you think that? They have not acted that way in the past. The A.T.F. has been ham handed in every thing they have dun and they will be the ones sent to our houses to get our guns.

At any time they could have dun things quietly. They chose to make a statement and destroy people. I think the intent at the time was to show just how rough the government could be. So we had better do as we were told. I think that was the message they wanted to send.

If they pass a law tomorrow that stated we all had to turn our guns in it would take five years for it to go through the courts to be decided as unconstitutional. Till that happened it would be the law of the land. At that point there would be one hell of a gun grab and I don't think they would be nice about it.

Last edited:

jooky52198

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Dont you just love how the man who wants to outlaw guns is responsible for the largest sale of guns ever!!!!!!!!! And the largest number of people joining the NRA is this short a time

jooky52198

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The good thing is, I dont think they can require everyone to turn in their guns. Australia had a voluntary gun turn in that the government paid them for their weapons. It worked for those who desperately needed the money, but here in the US all you have to say is you sold it or it was stollen and they cant prove anything otherwise (get a safe and bury it!!!!)

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    My friend, you are a prime candidate to attend an Appleseed. Check out the INGO Appleseed Forum. If you want to attend and need a loaner rifle, ammo, or even a little "scholarship" to go PM me. I'll get you to one.

This is just a general discussion, observation, typing what i'm thinking, but now that the democrats are putting forth another gun ban soon, one that could even ban hand guns, require registration of AW and when you die you have to forfeit that weapon to the gov't, limit ammo sales, fingerprint and take your photo just like criminals, is anyone else thinking that this is how this country ends? If this all really does happen, will people actually give up their guns? Register everything they have and willingly get put on gov't lists so they know where to go to get your guns? What is going to happen? I guess thats the real question.

Im 29 yrs old, i havent lived through the last gun ban or much else for that matter but there wasnt mass chaos, but with the country hinging on bankruptcy, and the rest of the world hinging on the U.S., gov't take over of health care, gov't showing they can and will take over auto companies and banks, trying to get your guns while doing nothing to criminals who kill people with knives or their hands other than a few years in jail then back on the street. I'm obviously venting a bit on here, but has our country gone through something like this before? Other than the creation of the country and the fight to break away from tyranny obviously, it seems we are right back in it. Its almost as if guns are one of the last things need to make it complete gov't control. Scary times i say! Hopefully this is the appropriate section of the forum for this rant. sorry if it isnt.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom