• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    You wouldn't have any trouble picking out the BGs if everybody OCed. Their pieces would have the sights on the right side of the pistol instead of the top so they can use them when they hold them at arm's length and try to shoot gangsta style:pimp:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    If OC became more popular, then all the criminals would look for a new line of work. OC makes you the first target, and eliminates the element of surprise. If a criminal came into a bank where everyone was OC, then he would get confused as to who to shoot first. He would then realize that he did not have enough bullets to shoot all the OC'ers while at the same time saving some ammo for the CC'ers who would sneak up behind him while he is shooting the OC'ers and surprise him with a bullet to the head. At this point all the OC'ers would see him OCing and would shoot him, since we all know that OC will get you shot.

So, you can see how OC really does deter crime. :D

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I watched the old Rifleman show with Chuck Conners Sunday. He and the kid were eating their dinner in the Hotel with Sheriff Micah.

Lucas had his crank gun laying on the table.

When trouble erupted out in the street, Lucas grabbed his rifle off the table and they all three went out to investigate.

Now THAT is OC'ing.

twostepadin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Rockville Indiana
    i think that is my most favorite part of the ccw doctorine. i dont appear armed, yet i am. when rango walks into the 7/11 with his iron showing. and things sadly did go bad, he is basically wearing a big sign that says "here i am, i am armed, shoot me first."

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    i think that is my most favorite part of the ccw doctorine. i dont appear armed, yet i am. when rango walks into the 7/11 with his iron showing. and things sadly did go bad, he is basically wearing a big sign that says "here i am, i am armed, shoot me first."

I think that is my most favorite part of the OC doctrine. I appear armed. If I am standing in a 7/11 and some thug walks in thinking about doing something bad I am basically wearing a big sign that says "Here I am, I am armed, things aren't going to go well for you."

:horse:

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

But what if appearing unarmed actually makes you the target of a crime?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lf_defense/37307-common_oc_cc_threadjack.html

You can't always be the bystander in every hypothetical.

Top Bottom