• If ammo and primers dried up completly

• Total voters

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    take up archery. I've been meaning to do that anyway, just not had the spare $$ to get started.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    If you couldn't get primers...you probably couldn't get percussion caps either.
    I have one muzzle loader that uses the percussion caps and the othe uses shotgun primers. But I do have molds and lead and cast my own .50 caliber bullets.

lancinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2009
    Dekalb County NE indiana
    hopefully everyone has enough primers already to carry them a while. i do a lot less shooting these days. to expensive and fear that once they're gone i won't be able to replace them in the near future. however the 22 rimfire is still my favorite ammo to shoot, cheap and it still builds good shooting skills.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    As in every progressive, gun-free society today, there exists a thriving black market for firearms, ammunition and supplies.

I suppose that is where I would be... Lurking in the shadows.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    well seeing as that would be a SHTF situation, i'd prolly be hoarding my 600 rounds of 10mm ammo and selling tobacco, children's books, and paintguns on the black market looking forward to the day that bottle-caps become currency.

EDIT: first person who gets the reference gets free rep

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    hopefully everyone has enough primers already to carry them a while. i do a lot less shooting these days. to expensive and fear that once they're gone i won't be able to replace them in the near future. however the 22 rimfire is still my favorite ammo to shoot, cheap and it still builds good shooting skills.
    Not everyone.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I already own and shoot black powder rifles and revolvers as well as archery and own several bows. 2 air rifles and thousands of pellets are part my stash.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    well seeing as that would be a SHTF situation, i'd prolly be hoarding my 600 rounds of 10mm ammo and selling tobacco, children's books, and paintguns on the black market looking forward to the day that bottle-caps become currency.

Fallout 3 isnt it?

I'd just go with a big board with a nail in it. If no one's shooting I should be able to get in close enough.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac

Fallout

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    If you couldn't get primers...you probably couldn't get percussion caps either.
    I have one muzzle loader that uses the percussion caps and the othe uses shotgun primers. But I do have molds and lead and cast my own .50 caliber bullets.

Hahahaha!

That's why I like my old flintlocks!!:rockwoot:

And it is not that hard to make black powder. There is plenty of info on how to out there if you look for it.;)

Top Bottom