Idiots messing with a guy in a little BMW get taught a lesson.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I find this video hard to believe. Mainly because handguns are VERY hard to get in Canada. I have a friend who is LEO in Canada. If I understand him correctly, even HE can not carry his handgun anywhere but to and from work, or the range. And if you are going to the range you have to drive specific routes and if they are blocked, you can't go a different way and must take it home.

I can't quote laws and what not because I don't know them. But if anyone is interested, I'll message him and ask if you want.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I find this video hard to believe. Mainly because handguns are VERY hard to get in Canada. I have a friend who is LEO in Canada. If I understand him correctly, even HE can not carry his handgun anywhere but to and from work, or the range. And if you are going to the range you have to drive specific routes and if they are blocked, you can't go a different way and must take it home.

I can't quote laws and what not because I don't know them. But if anyone is interested, I'll message him and ask if you want.

Lol at you thinking its fake based on handguns being hard to get because of their gun control policies. :rolleyes: :D

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    Notice in the video, the cameraman zooms in on the gun in the guy's hand. I find it hard to believe that in such a stressful situation, someone would take the time to manipulate the camera's controls...

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    If it was real and the passenger with the camera was carrying his handgun, then what? Gunfight? Both with escalation of force in self-defense? (in their own minds that is).

This is basically road rage explained. You can fill in the blanks with whatever stereo-type person(s) you want, with whatever situation you want. In the end, come on fellers just take 'em out put them on the table and get the ruler.

That's all it boils down too, and clearly this time .357 > 28"

***alternate post ending***
    That's all it boils down too, and clearly .357 is the bigger unit :D

Top Bottom