• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Winamac
    its the vibe given off when you put them all together. im assuming you look similar...

Nope, no semblence whatsoever... I just figured you knew the guy from the meetings.:rolleyes:

I also think it foolish to conclude something based on a mugshot. Yes, he is stupid for what he did but so is making conclusions based on conjecture. You have facts, I will gladly condemn him as well but if it is just your imagination running away with you, I question whether you can make sound decisions for yourself let alone others

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Nope, no semblence whatsoever... I just figured you knew the guy from the meetings.:rolleyes:

I also think it foolish to conclude something based on a mugshot. Yes, he is stupid for what he did but so is making conclusions based on conjecture. You have facts, I will gladly condemn him as well but if it is just your imagination running away with you, I question whether you can make sound decisions for yourself let alone others

so, chomos have meetings, and i attend them? gotcha.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Pump the brakes boys. Granted, he don't look like Mr. Pillar of the Community; but the truth is we don't know. Making nasty insinuations about him and each other ain't exactly productive, now is it? Besides, I've yet to hear a guilty plea or judgement. It does make me chuckle, though. When I was about 6 I'd tag along with the neighborhood kids in the evening, and we'd swipe our moms' salt shakers and go raid "Ol man Summerfield's" tomato patch. One evening shortly after I'd joined in this larceny, the ol' man himself came out onto his back porch, yelled something, and fired his shotgun over our heads. Of course we all ran, and that was the end of my tomato stealing, especially after I told dad about it, and (bless him) he explained to me the error of my ways, instead of just beating me half to death. Shortly thereafter I was playing with a friend, and we went into his house to get something. From the kitchen we heard the most awful shrieking. His mother was pulling rock salt out of his brother's backside with tweezers! "You just wait till your dad gets home!" Do you think anyone call the gendarmes?? Oh, hell no! I'm just glad I had my dad instead of his, and my good fortune not to be with him at the time.

Top Bottom