• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    My wife just annexed my full size steel baby eagle II. While she is monopolizing it at the range, I'll need something to play with besides my ppk/s.

So please fill my head with ideas on what I could get that'll hurt my wallet (but under 1G). Pics appreciated :). Steel guns only as the only poly I'm interested in is a Glock 26, and we all know what that looks like :):.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Just get a real desert eagle, awesome looking and ur wife won't wanna shoot one, I think it's gonna be my next gun, lol

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    My wife just annexed my full size steel baby eagle II. While she is monopolizing it at the range, I'll need something to play with besides my ppk/s.

So please fill my head with ideas on what I could get that'll hurt my wallet (but under 1G). Pics appreciated :). Steel guns only as the only poly I'm interested in is a Glock 26, and we all know what that looks like :):.

Ruger SR1911, if you can find one!

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Just get a real desert eagle, awesome looking and ur wife won't wanna shoot one, I think it's gonna be my next gun, lol

When I get into hunting down the road, I will look into either get a deagle or a glock 20 to back up whatever long gun I will end up using. But that's so long away it would probably end up changing.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Three words:

Six Eight Six

images

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I know it's been said already, but a 1911 is always a nice option. You can customize it out the wazoo until it's completely unique....
    Cartel_Custom_1911-OCT703.JPG

I think a Taurus Raging Judge Magnum is a neat hobby gun. It might be a little heavy to carry every day...
    raging_judge_magnum-tfb.jpg

26698-DEFAULT-L.jpg

And last, but not least, another fun hobby (or even EDC) gun, an FN Five seveN. I know you said you don't want anything polymer, but it shoots such a unique caliber! Plus it weighs less fully loaded than a comparably sized Glock in 9mm.
    tumblr_m4jxv2357h1r4y7eno1_500.jpg

All of these will set you back about a grand. The 1911 is obviously variable. Good luck! :spend:

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner

Well, for 999$ or less, you could get quite a bit. The Glock 26 is an excellent choice.:yesway:

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Oh wheel guns. Anyone know where I could pick up a cheap .38 4"+? I like the look of the old colts. Blythe's was trying to sell one for $400, but it was reallllly beat up.

Top Bottom