• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    When I got mine the only place that asked to see it was the fingerprint place, just to make sure I was the right customer. IMPD didnt ask for it when I went in there.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Hog, some people do not like to drive or find a car a hassle where they live.

Or, cannot drive. Neighbor growing up in Indianapolis, never drove but held a job downtown. He rode the city bus downtown Indy from the westside every day.

He was legally blind (uncorrectable below 20/200), great guy and I miss him greatly. He could not see real well but knew his guns. Used to talk to me and was the one that taught me how to read Smith and Wesson models, frame sizes, how to read the serial numbers of Heckler and Kochs and all the cool things you need to know when you are 11.:D

The General Assembly thinks everyone drives. We do not. However, they write the &^%$#@ statutes as if everyone drives (e.g. revisions to the carry statute).

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    REALLY? Way to make assumptions.

A fairly safe assumption, I'd say. It's rare that an individual would end up living in close enough proximity to the better employment opportunities that are out there for them in Indiana, with public transit being what it is.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    i said i dont drive now i will have to start when i start working since the machine shops that want me to work for them are out of town

Top Bottom