• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I'll be up there Sunday to visit my parents. Not sure if we will be going to Costco, but they live 3 miles from there off Coldwater Rd.

And we wouldn't have to PIT anyone, unless you really wanted to.
    Pick me up a couple chickens for testing... and I wouldn't be opposed to you running a PIT so I can see how it's done, again for testing purposes.

OmarR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Westfield
    I'll admit that I have a Galco G27 holster laying around that I would eventually try to sell and a Wicked Edge Pro Commercial Series Sharpener that is just sitting around collecting dust. But I'm still on the fence about selling the a Wicked Edge, and that would probably be next year after I gave the learning curve a try again.

I also have 3 Benchmade 812hssr's that are just safe queens, as well as a Beretta 1201FP, & a G27 Lasermax, but I don't know if I will ever let those go!

But nothing for sale now. Maybe a G42 to purchase at a decent price?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You see, when a woman feels, "not so fresh"...

:):

Tell me when you are headed north and I will meet you at the I69 exit close to me.

I will even drive, unless you plan on pitting someone... my truck is not equipped well for that.
    If Frank is involved best bet is to assume pitting will be involved. Or curb stomping, possibly both.
    Agreed. But in this context, you'll be left alone. I work with mostly either "anti-firearm" or "i don't care at all about firearms" crowd. They wouldn't even understand the irony of open carrying with a "ccw" badge. They would just see something "offical" and shiny and leave you alone.
    Will a CCW sash work as well? Asking for a friend.
    67710654_632172617292217_4288805430974480384_n.png

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom