I was watching the X files and I saw this holster....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    So i was watching the X files and was watching an episode called "Anasazi" There is a scene where Mulder wakes up and finds his gun missing, but the type of holster he had got me confused. It was a basic looking leather holster that you would have your gun on the outside of your pants, but it just had a simple kind of clip on like what you see on a IWB uncle mike's holster. It was also a leather type holster. Do they make holsters like this in real life? Or do you suppose it was just something the prop department cooked up? I ask because I would like to get a OWB leather holster that has a simple clip on like my IWB holsters, so not to have to go through the hassles of attaching it to my actual belt.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Like this?

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah it was like that, but for a 9mm pistol. Who makes these types of holsters? Also do they come in other colors like say black?

XPM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    So ...Blue Dragon...I was going through the posts and saw your question. Did you ever figure out who manufactured the holster you described. It seems to me that at one time DeSantis offered an OWB with belt clip as you described but only for fairly small framed pistols. I don't know if they still offer such a product. I don't think the images in this thread are of a DeSantis however. Mr. The Meach do you have any more info on your holster that you can share?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The holster in that episode was either a Galco or Bianchi . . . I think!

Wasn't the clip a wire clip and not solid?

So i was watching the X files and was watching an episode called "Anasazi" There is a scene where Mulder wakes up and finds his gun missing, but the type of holster he had got me confused. It was a basic looking leather holster that you would have your gun on the outside of your pants, but it just had a simple kind of clip on like what you see on a IWB uncle mike's holster. It was also a leather type holster. Do they make holsters like this in real life? Or do you suppose it was just something the prop department cooked up? I ask because I would like to get a OWB leather holster that has a simple clip on like my IWB holsters, so not to have to go through the hassles of attaching it to my actual belt.

Top Bottom