• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    I can see somebody asking that question either jokingly or being a smart mouth. I guy I work with just yesterday said he shoulda got with me and grabbed up a bunch of my guns and went and tracked down that cop and got the award money. Then started ranting about people having a bunch of guns and not keeping them locked up. I told him I woukd educate him but figured he just wanted to rant and wouldnt listen anyway so I wouldnt waste my time.
    Btw ive wanted to get into dog boarding for awhile, got any good advise?

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Btw ive wanted to get into dog boarding for awhile, got any good advise?

Think really hard about it before you do it! Dont get me wrong...I love it but it is a 24 hr, 7 days a week, 365 days a year job. Christmas morning we are cleaning up presents from the dogs, not at home or visiting family doing normal holiday stuff. Vacations become few and far between and dogs tear stuff up pretty easily so you must be one of those handy do it yourself jack of all trades kinda person. Oh yeah, overhead is expensive so dont expect to become rich at it :) Other than all that its a blast!

IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    Think really hard about it before you do it! Dont get me wrong...I love it but it is a 24 hr, 7 days a week, 365 days a year job. Christmas morning we are cleaning up presents from the dogs, not at home or visiting family doing normal holiday stuff. Vacations become few and far between and dogs tear stuff up pretty easily so you must be one of those handy do it yourself jack of all trades kinda person. Oh yeah, overhead is expensive so dont expect to become rich at it :) Other than all that its a blast!

Thanks for the response. Would you care if I pm you with a few more questions?

Top Bottom