• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It means I have so much rep that it ran out of colors.

False. That's what these are for:

Badge.gif

blackbadge.gif

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If those are the rules, shouldn't the PM limit be at 50 as well? :dunno:

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Guess who just hit 100 posts :ingo:

No, Fenway made the limit lower for PM's so that new members could get in contact with people providing training. The fact that you used a technical loophole to circumvent the very-clearly-spelled-out rules doesn't make it OK. It still means you cheated. You got away with it, but you still broke the rules. I'm not going to pat you on the back for it. I'm certainly not going to approve of you helping others break the rules.

Source: I moderated and admin'ed INGO for 4.5 years. I'm also the one that created and implemented the reputation pips that mbills is trying to use against me.

DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    I haven't been on here very long either but already have learned tons about people that live relatively close to me. It is actually a very upbeat thing joining this site. I was beginning to think hardly anyone discussed anything relating to firearms anymore and if you did you just never knew who to talk to. I am thrilled I found this site, just by surfing the web. Thank you all who built this and for allowing me the privilege to be a part of it.

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Make your way over to the hand gun forum and say what you like about the handguns you are choosing. I just learned about the SR45 and would welcome your thoughts.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No, Fenway made the limit lower for PM's so that new members could get in contact with people providing training. The fact that you used a technical loophole to circumvent the very-clearly-spelled-out rules doesn't make it OK. It still means you cheated. You got away with it, but you still broke the rules. I'm not going to pat you on the back for it. I'm certainly not going to approve of you helping others break the rules.

Source: I moderated and admin'ed INGO for 4.5 years. I'm also the one that created and implemented the reputation pips that mbills is trying to use against me.

:+1:

There is the Scutter I know and love.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Also note, you need quality posts. If you dont want to wait, be a site supporter. If you are going to be here for a while, and who isnt :D, it is a cheap investment to help keep the site running.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    So which do you like better, the SR45 or the XD40? And why?

I like the SR40 I seen today at Plainfield for 400...but the XD40 and SR45 seem pretty similar. I have not shot any of them though, they just looked nice and were reasonable. I am not much of a handgun guy....more into rifles, shotguns and my dream weapon, the Tommy gun :ar15:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I like the SR40 I seen today at Plainfield for 400...but the XD40 and SR45 seem pretty similar. I have not shot any of them though, they just looked nice and were reasonable. I am not much of a handgun guy....more into rifles, shotguns and my dream weapon, the Tommy gun :ar15:

I own an XD9 3" (subcompact) and could not be happier with it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Thanks for the words of encouragement.

mbills.....I read them faq's and that's what got me worried, I didnt want to just talk....well, to talk.

I am sure you guys could teach me all kinds of things about handguns and I hope to learn a lot.

Where is more info on this site supporter option, I am all for faster, lol.

For starters, check out the political threads. And have you joined the NRA/GOA/SAF? Written to legislators. You can't simply buy a gun and that's that. Have to get involved.

BTW, :welcome:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    For starters, check out the political threads. And have you joined the NRA/GOA/SAF? Written to legislators. You can't simply buy a gun and that's that. Have to get involved.

BTW, :welcome:

:+1:

If you get into a good [STRIKE]argument [/STRIKE]discussion on the political board, you'll have hundreds of quality posts in no time. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

What are your hobbies, interests, political swayings? Last book or comic, lol that you read. Give us some insight.

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich

mean+nun.jpg

It won't happen again. I've since read the :rules:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom