• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Most of the comments on this are fine, but I have to say, some of them are uncomfortably, blatantly racist. Am I the only person who has a problem with that?

Most likely, but the ones 'yall need to watch out 'fer 'isin them ther bois south of the Mason Dixon line. When thez sober up, and quit a 'messin round wit 'dere fust cuzins', dez kin git purty mean.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I disagree to anyone saying above posts are racist. Being morbidly obese is not a race; being downright stupid is not a race. I don't care what color you are, if you're that fat AND that ignorant, I'm guessing ya don't have a huge fan club.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Size aside I think I would be avoiding places where you might get shot at. I realize that this may be a bit of an elitist attitude but I can't depend on jelly roll body armor.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I disagree to anyone saying above posts are racist. Being morbidly obese is not a race; being downright stupid is not a race. I don't care what color you are, if you're that fat AND that ignorant, I'm guessing ya don't have a huge fan club.
    I'm guessing she has a HUGE fan to keep her cool. :):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Most likely, but the ones 'yall need to watch out 'fer 'isin them ther bois south of the Mason Dixon line. When thez sober up, and quit a 'messin round wit 'dere fust cuzins', dez kin git purty mean.

I view this as a anti Appalachian-American racist comment. :noway: :twocents:

Top Bottom