• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    While this is in no way a 'quality' knife, walmart does have some pretty basic knives in their hunting section for $1.00. It does have an open assist and some serrations. I got a few to have handy. I keep one in my purse in case I ever need to cut a seat belt in case of an accident. I also keep one in my range bag just in case. I figured for $1.00, if it holds up to one use, I got my monies worth, and if I happen to drop it in a river, or it gets lost in a car accident aftermath, no biggie. I bought, like, 8 of them.

Those $1.00 Walmart specials are perfect if your going to get powdered sugar in them. :D

guncakes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    'in best sing-songy voice"

somebody's been doing their reeeeseaaarch!!! :0

and yes, it's gotten powdered sugar on it too!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Those $1.00 Walmart specials are perfect if your going to get powdered sugar in them. :D

Those $1 specials are great. Everyone needs a throw away knife just as they need a throw away gun. This is also why I always wear rubber gloves...except the show I purchased a couple knives at your table.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Just because it matches your shoes, doesn't make it a purse. It has to have a completely random set of objects rattling around the bottom in order for it to qualify as a purse.

For example, I have a
    *few pieces of spent brass (cause they flew in there from my first time at the range)
    *a stain stick thingy I got as a sample at the grocery store
    *receipts for purchases made in 2002
    *ponytail holder
    *chapstick
    *matchbox car
    *nintendo ds game with the sticker gone, so I have NO IDEA what it is

Now THATS a purse!

LOL, you got me there. I guess I will never have a good purse.:):

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Thanks for the info one and all.

Thanks for those who have pointed me to Brad. We have decided to meet up at the Crown Point gun show so I can get some hands-on time with the different knives he offers. I will be coming home with a knife from him. He has already been a big help in listening to what I want and helping to guide me in the right direction.

I will be cutting all kinds of stuff in no time:rockwoot:

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Benchmade Mini-Presidio available with black or satin blade with or without serations:
    opplanet-benchmade-pardue-silver-fine-blade-black-handle-525-main.jpg

Kereshaw Blackout/Whirlwind:
    blackout.jpg

whirlwind.jpg

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    i go for cheap lockblades with tanto point. I got a S&W like that in black for $20. this way if I lose it I dont care. If you carry a knife pretty much all the time then you are going to lose it sooner or later and why waste it on a really nice piece. i follow the same theory with sunglasses too. and watches.

maybe you're the kind of dude that never missplaces anything, not me sorry. I'd lose my head if it wasnt connected to my shoulders.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Tek, I hear what your saying. But I think that I am interested in having a little nicer knife at least for as long as I can hold onto it:): If I loose it, it will be like a geocaching thing for somebody. The one that finds it will be super pumped and will have a memory and a story to tell forever. :)

Top Bottom