• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I typically use Facebook just for communication and because it makes organizing events between various friends at different colleges etc stupid easy.

I don't often have to deal with a bunch of political stuff either way, although the fact that my list is only 50 some odd people might help with that...and the lack of co-workers and other "acquaintances" might also be a factor.

As far as I'm concerned, I think that posting intelligent, factual, informative stuff is an excellent thing. Who knows how many people who aren't commenting read that post from superlib135 or whoever. The key is not sinking down when the inevitable garbage is spewed and degenerating into "NO YOU SUCK AND SO DOES YOUR ARGUMENTS LOL *cat graphic*".

jrudd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    Anderson
    Personally, I don't do anything on Facebook except for posting political or pro gun stuff. I have a lot of friends on there and mostly it doesn't matter if I am dropped from others friend lists if they disagree. I do only post things that I know as fact or fact based. Most people know me anyways, where my beliefs lie and if they don't, they should, I have nothing to hide.

I usually don't talk politically in face to face conversations, thats where life can get complicated for me. It can be hard to tell sometimes where someone might stand on the issues. This is especially true in the work environment.

Top Bottom