I thought I was helping... hasn't worked out yet.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Did everything online which was possible. As far as I know, he had to go in and get fingerprinted and that was it.

After completing the application the status was "Pending Local Approval" and since his appointment, it states "Pending ISP Approval".

My first license took about 4-6 months. After that 4 year license expired I renewed it for a lifetime and it took about a month. Just stay calm and wait. I'm sure there are hundreds of applications processed daily.

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    My first license took about 4-6 months. After that 4 year license expired I renewed it for a lifetime and it took about a month. Just stay calm and wait. I'm sure there are hundreds of applications processed daily.

When I got mine, I waited patiently till it arrived in the mail. But when you pay more for an expedited service which states 3-days and it's been over a month? That's BS in my book.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I had a similar experience when I requested a duplicate license because I had moved. I know I don't need to have the updated LTCH but wanted it nonetheless.

What numbers did you give your friend? Was it just the vendor's phone number or did you also give him ISP's number. In my first conversation with ISP, they indicated that there was nothing blocking my request for a duplicate license, my request was just stuck "in some funky bucket" in the new software. Shortly after my 4th conversation with ISP, everything was resolved and I received my new plastic card a few days later.

I suggest calling ISP and asking them why the application is stuck pending ISP approval and see what they say.

Good luck!!!

Top Bottom