• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Stella Artois is good. Another good Belguim is Hoegaarden.

nvmVbHZ.jpg
    Had that a few weeks back, awesome beer!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    My favorites as of late, Moosehead, Stella, Warsteiner. I had to find something different when I quit buying Budweiser in protest. Budweiser (aka Buttwiper) is dead to me now. :noway:

Well if you're protesting Budweiser, then you're still supporting InBev who now owns them by buying Stella.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Miller Light gives me heart burn. Taco Bell doesn't even give me that.

+1 on Moosehead. Used to like Molson but it's not the same since Coors bought them.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'm not a big fan of regular beer. If I drink beer it it has to be a foo foo beer. I like the lime and other flavors Michelob has. Bud light lime would probably have to be my favorite lime beer. I like Redd's and other apple beers but they tend to drive my sinuses crazy. Very similar to how red wine does.

Beer is more of a summer drink for me. The hotter it is outside the better the beer seems to taste.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I like Sam Adams, but I also have gotten reacquainted with PBR. Leinenkugel is probably my favorite, though.

Sam Adam's Boston Lager is my favorite, though I like tons of others. I burnt myself out on Leine's when I lived in MN. Drank the heck out of their beer. Same with Summit IPA and EPA. Now that I'm back in Indy I stick mostly to Sam Adam's.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have the same problem. I cannot drink "light" beer. If it isn't at least as strong as Sam Adam's Boston Lager I usually can't even taste it. SunKing's Osiris is a damn tasty beer and one of my favorites along with Three Floyds Robert the Bruce.

But my wallet can't always handle the special craft beers my palate desires. So I stick with national brands for cheap utility beer. Right now I have a 30 case of Busch but I also drink Coors Banquet when it goes on sale. Hamm's if its been a really slow week.

But I also try to keep a 4 pack of SunKing's Osiris or something similar for the weekend.
    You know what light beer has in common with making love in a canoe? They're both ****ing close to water... ;)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Almost forgot about Sapporo! It's great out of the can or bottle, but if you ever get a chance to try it on tap, it will blow your mind. Not real strong or hoppy, just great flavor!

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    If I could get it in Indiana, Yuengling... I used to work 2 blocks from the brewery in Pottsville, Pa. I've started drinking Woodchuck. That stuff goes down WAY too easily and tastes pretty awesome, provided that you like the hard ciders... If I had to go to a regular domestic, MGD was always my old standby since I was a teenager...

Top Bottom