• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • qualitytym

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Porter County
    Being a huge fan of Springfield, namely my beloved XDM, I've resisted the Glock mania. However, I found a deal I couln't pass up at Cabelas. A Glock 17 that looks like it was never shot. No box, one mag at a very attractive price. After a good cleaning and flossing, I am somewhat intrigued by what I used to consider "butt ugly" , now seeming elegantly clean and simple. I have yet to shoot the beast, but I could be on my way to assimilation, as the Glock Borg would say. Maybe it is futile. Where is the best place for another mag for the 17? :patriot:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Welcome to the club... and it's "kool-aid" not "coolaid".

There are hundreds of places online for Glock mags, or you could just buy locally as most gun shops will stock Glock accessories.

cedarhillfarms11

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Martinsville
    I had the same negative thoughts about glocks for a long time as well. I have since changed my mind. They definitely get less attractive as the frame size goes up but the simple, sleek design has me drinking it too. I carry a g26 and it is very comfortable and concealable with or without a holster. It has been to the range many times and has not failed to fire with any type of ammo I've fed to it.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    :koolaid:

Honestly, the best Glock store is Lone Wolf Distributors - Main Page. They have always taken great care of me, have always answered all my questions, and have always pointed my in the right direction for less than others were charging! I now do ALL my Glock business through them!

BTW...welcome to the D.A.R.K.S.I.D.E.! It's wonderful over here!

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Funny how even the Glock's appearance grows on you. Its looks are even rugged and simplistic. I started off with a Sig P229. I still have it, but since I found a deal I couldn't refuse on a new Glock 19, it's sat in my locker. Now a Glock 26 is on my list...addicting stuff this Glock cool aid.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    natchez and aim surplus had some pretty kickin prices on Glock mags recently. Don't know if the deals are still there, but you might check them out.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    snap.gif

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I love my springfield and I love my glock. The springfield xdm 40 sits well in my hand. The xdm .45 does not. I had every intention of trading my xdm .40 in for the xdm .45 but it was not meant to be.

Top Bottom