• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    We actually pay people to ban this sort of thing for us too. Bought one of the last sets of Buckyball magnets for my daughter at Christmas. Apparently they are dangerous when EATEN. More government BS.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We actually pay people to ban this sort of thing for us too. Bought one of the last sets of Buckyball magnets for my daughter at Christmas. Apparently they are dangerous when EATEN. More government BS.

Magnets actually are dangerous when eaten. The trick is to raise kids that aren't idiots.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    We had a dreaded Sonic Blaster at one time as well and after they were banned they became worth all kinds of $. My brother saw one at a flea market with a broken handle for $400.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Lots of stuff is dangerous if eaten. It's just stupid to ban everything.

That's why I suggested not raising the type of kids that eats magnets. Anyway, I don't think Jarts were actually banned, I think the company probably just got tired of being sued.

Hillbilly

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Anderson
    If I could only count the number of times I got those stuck on/in the roof of my parent's house growing up.... Ah, the memories.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I played with those things all the time when I was a kid. Perhaps that's why I drool all the time and walk with a limp? Naw, can't be.:D

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    We played Jarts as a kid. We would take them with us when we traveled so us kids would have something to do at the rest parks and other stops. We always liked them and had fun playing.

Jarts was like a lot of things, you had to use common sense, pay attention and wearing shoes was always a good idea.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    OMG! I just realized I survived Jarts, lead based paint, riding a bicycle w/o a helmet, BB gun wars, tackle football w/o a helmet or pads. It's a wonder I'm still alive!

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    My JART set is grandfathered. I simply self-reported my ownership, filled out a 7 page form, submitted to a criminal background check, released my mental health records, had a brief interview with a friendly government official and paid a resasonable $200 licensing fee.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I turned down buying a set at a garage sale last summer for $50. Then saw a set at the fairgrounds garage sale for $100. Still Jartless.

Hey Scutter, I'll give you a pmag for them!:D

We must have been at the same garage sale. I passed on a set and a week later ended up finding four Jarts in the garage. The crappy thing is one of them is missing its fletching.

Top Bottom